Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 10:22 AM

Re: Potter About

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I was a potter, made lots of clay things.
Including this.....
Gosh Tiffany. Thatís impressive! I didnít realise you had such hidden talents.... well thatís after your talent for freezing innocent teddy bears!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Gosh Tiffany. Thatís impressive! I didnít realise you had such hidden talents.... well thatís after your talent for freezing innocent teddy bears!
Thanks, Artie, that was the biggest piece I made, our instructor said he didn't want any more Wade Whimsies, we had to make something substantial. I was surprised how heavy it was once fired.
Teddy bears of a certain age & full of straw have to be frozen, don't want any foreign bugs here, got enough local ones of my own.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I was a potter, made lots of clay things.
Including this.....

That's brilliant, Tiff.
Now I know who to ask for help with my own clay ventures.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's brilliant, Tiff.
Now I know who to ask for help with my own clay ventures.
Sadly I haven't done any potting for many years, so I probably wouldn't be much help.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top