Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2016, 09:19 PM

Re: Are people truthful

I always tell the truth, I couldn't be bothered to lie!
I hope you like the site cos I do!!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2016, 09:22 PM

A very warm welcome Enya, and Jonny too
With regard to your question about truthfulness. I don't even think about whether the personal information given by members on here is truthful. If there is a discussion going on and I wish to know a little more about them, I will pop along to their profile to try and find out a little more about them. Nosy old bag that I am.
It's of course nice to see that they have taken the time to put a little information about themselves on their profile but if some feel the need to "decorate" that information a little, so be it. It certainly won't make me lose any sleep over it! :

Okay, damn it, you found me out! yes, I'll admit it. My real name is Marilyn. What?, you wish to know my surname?
Ok, it is Munro. Excuse me now whilst I adjust my Bra.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2016, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
A very warm welcome Enya, and Jonny too
With regard to your question about truthfulness. I don't even think about whether the personal information given by members on here is truthful. If there is a discussion going on and I wish to know a little more about them, I will pop along to their profile to try and find out a little more about them. Nosy old bag that I am.
It's of course nice to see that they have taken the time to put a little information about themselves on their profile but if some feel the need to "decorate" that information a little, so be it. It certainly won't make me lose any sleep over it! :

Okay, damn it, you found me out! yes, I'll admit it. My real name is Marilyn. What?, you wish to know my surname?
Ok, it is Munro. Excuse me now whilst I adjust my Bra.
I dont think youre nosy SG ,I look all the time at peoples profiles I dont class myself as being nosy at all....its quite a pastime of mine looking at profiles lol I quite often smile to myself as I read some of them.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2016, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
In answer to your question ... I don't see any reason for people not to be truthful when doing their profile but I have come across a couple of members where their album photographs are "misleading"
I hope you weren't thinking of me, Myrtle.
Just to prove it, here is a photograph of the real me:

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Homer4.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	464  
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2016, 10:13 PM

Profiles are not a surety, you need to read posts over a long period.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2016, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Paul I have been reading your posts for almost 4 years and you are still an enigma (or should that be an enema ) to me
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2016, 10:19 PM

Ive even thought that some female posters are men and vice versa....why on earth would they do that?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2016, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Ive even thought that some female posters are men and vice versa....why on earth would they do that?
Cos they obviously have a problem Aysa, and a hidden agenda, known only to them
Edited
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2016, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Paul I have been reading your posts for almost 4 years and you are still an enigma (or should that be enema ) )to me
It's Ok provided we are both "Regular".
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2016, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->

Yes, I agree with that Spitty.
Most members are fairly consistent in their style of posting.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top