Join for free
Page 431 of 505 « First < 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 11:50 AM

Re: Chinese Coronavirus

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Hello Donkeyman, my friend....

I suspect that the positive readings are coming from the students and schoolchildren, hence not many deaths.
These youngsters will ensure our protection in the future, by building a human wall against further infection of the elderly.
We are prolonging the virus by isolating, it will visit most people eventually, hence the new spikes since they returned to school and university. This will always happen once we drop our guard, but not if most people have survived it. All viruses have ended this way.
Yes, that's perfectly logical and I hope it will prove to be true.

Another reason to try to get more people back to work too.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 12:45 PM

Hi

We need to keep things going.

I don't do nightclubs, busy pubs and only shop at quiet times in the shops.

I feel safe day to day, only worry is being in hospital as many infections originate there.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
To do so makes absolutely no sense whatsoever Assman. You can't die from a disease you don't have.
But you are assuming you dont have the dsease Brucy?
You wont KNOW untill you have a test will you?
And ot course it matters what the ratio of infections to world
population are as that determines the prevalence of the disease
worldwide and hence the possible seriousness of the ,pandemic'?
For instance, if the uk had the same figures as ozzie it would not
be considered problem would it??
It is ALL related to the ratio of infections per head of population !!

Donkeyman! 👍😁👍
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 01:03 PM

Hello Donkeyman, my friend....

I suspect that the positive readings are coming from the students and schoolchildren, hence not many deaths.
These youngsters will ensure our protection in the future, by building a human wall against further infection of the elderly.
We are prolonging the virus by isolating, it will visit most people eventually, hence the new spikes since they returned to school and university. This will always happen once we drop our guard, but not if most people have survived it. All viruses have ended this way.
Hi Ogey, l understand your logic on the death figures, but my main
concern was the fact that at a time that aspike had just started
developing, and whennwe should expect it to raise further due to
the schools and uni's going back, the new infection rate has in
fact reduced from 6000 per day to just over 4000 per day as of
yesterday??
I find this puzzling???

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Obviously your 3% figure is only for confirmed cases Brucy?
What is the that figure when applied to world population ??
I ask you as l know you are good at dredging up data!!

Donkeyman! 👍🤔👍

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
For instance, if the uk had the same figures as ozzie it would not
be considered problem would it??
It is ALL related to the ratio of infections per head of population !!

Donkeyman! 👍😁👍
That wasn't what you were asking for Assman you asked for some nonsensical figure relating mortality to the world population.

The ratio of infections per head of population for the three countries I report on are included in every set of figures I upload.

They are available for the world population at the site I provide a link to. Currently:

World cases per million population 4,309

You seem to be one of these people than want everything handed to you on a plate rather than get off your arse and look it up for yourself. It is not that hard.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

29-09-2020, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
That wasn't what you were asking for Assman you asked for some nonsensical figure relating mortality to the world population.

The ratio of infections per head of population for the three countries I report on are included in every set of figures I upload.

They are available for the world population at the site I provide a link to. Currently:

World cases per million population 4,309

You seem to be one of these people than want everything handed to you on a plate rather than get off your arse and look it up for yourself. It is not that hard.
Oh sooo sorreee Brucy, and l thought l was giving you some pleasure
by giving you a task that you obviously enjoy so much??
Maybe the ratio is so low as to be irrelevant !!
Which was the point l was trying to make,( maybe alittle obtusely
for you)??

Donkeyman! 👍😁👍
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 04:04 PM

I just watched a Newsmax video where the WHO are saying that asymptomatic people do not pass on the virus.
I'm not sure how genuine this is but if it's true the whole self-isolation/tracing/social distancing/mask wearing will change.

They stated afterwards that the WHO definition of asymptomatic is not the same as what the public think it to be!
FGS!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I just watched a Newsmax video where the WHO are saying that asymptomatic people do not pass on the virus.
I'm not sure how genuine this is but if it's true the whole self-isolation/tracing/social distancing/mask wearing will change.

They stated afterwards that the WHO definition of asymptomatic is not the same as what the public think it to be!
FGS!
So much conflicting advice TessA...
We are not strangers to viruses, just about every year we are visited by at least one virus, and over the years we have developed some knowledge on how we should best avoid catching one, and how to deal with it once we have caught one. Unfortunately with many people they seem to have abandoned common sense and prefer to be swept along by the tide of conflicting information......
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 09:06 PM

So much conflicting advice TessA...
We are not strangers to viruses, just about every year we are visited by at least one virus, and over the years we have developed some knowledge on how we should best avoid catching one, and how to deal with it once we have caught one. Unfortunately with many people they seem to have abandoned common sense and prefer to be swept along by the tide of conflicting information......
Well said.
Common sense is what's going to defeat this virus.
For those of us who have common sense.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2020, 09:41 PM

I just listened to some Tory MP saying he has written to Boris to get him to draft in the armed forces in to transport vaccines all over the country, to stock distribution centres and oversee vaccinations (that's how I understand it) to see that certificates are given out as proof of being vaccinated to enable foreign travel.
I don't like the sound of this!

Are we going to be forcibly vaccinated?

Page 431 of 505 « First < 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top