Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 12:50 PM

Supernatural (the series)

A long time ago, someone recommended this series to me (sorry, can't remember who that was) but whilst in a charity shop the other day, I managed to pick up the whole first season for £1.50.

Almost at the end of the box now so have ordered 2&3 online from music Magpie. I think it is a great series, not sure how much of it I will get to see though, seeing as I have seen at least 14 seasons for sale.

Anyone else enjoyed watching this?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 01:46 PM

Re: Supernatural (the series)

LD as you may know I study and have experience of supernatural.happenings and am an avid believer in the unseen . I have had many experiences over 35 years

Is it good and believable?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
LD as you may know I study and have experience of supernatural.happenings and am an avid believer in the unseen . I have had many experiences over 35 years

Is it good and believable?
It is good Susan but is pure fiction, not based on true stories. It is similar in some ways to Fringe although I think Fringe had the edge slightly.

Here's the old scarecrow.

https://youtu.be/2_EG8d-nvcU?t=73
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 04:52 PM

Huge fan here.

I think there's 15 seasons, I've seen 13 of them, still waiting for E4 to sort themselves out and show season 14. Season 15 is currently being shown in the US. Season 15 is the last season

This haunting series follows the thrilling yet terrifying journeys of Sam and Dean Winchester, two brothers who face an increasingly sinister landscape as they hunt monsters. After losing their mother to a supernatural force, the brothers were raised by their father as soldiers who track mysterious and demonic creatures. Violent memories and relationship-threatening secrets add additional burdens on Sam and Dean as they investigate all things that go bump in the night. As old tricks and tools are rendered useless and friends betray them, the brothers must rely on each other as they encounter new enemies.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 05:11 PM

Ahhh not what I was thinking .
I prefer the real supernatural where things go bump in the night and unexplained feelings and sightings .

That looks scary though and I hate being scared
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

26-10-2019, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
Huge fan here.

I think there's 15 seasons, I've seen 13 of them, still waiting for E4 to sort themselves out and show season 14. Season 15 is currently being shown in the US. Season 15 is the last season
I have a lot of catching up to do.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top