Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 03:18 PM

Re: Back to School

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I bet you will be glad of a break Rhian it must be hard work and worrying times for teachers.

I should have been on holiday in beautiful Wales with my family this week in a house overlooking the sea Sadly the house is no longer to be used as a holiday let but I hope to be back in Wales next year
Oh yes I hope so too Meg
What area was it?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Oh yes I hope so too Meg
What area was it?
It was Saundersfoot last year ...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2020, 03:44 PM

Pembrokeshire is beautiful
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2020, 03:39 PM

My daughter teaches at secondary school. During L/down she's been doing face time with kids and parents so many times a week and going in irregularly, depending how many kids turn up. TBH there haven't been many turning up.

She leaves this school and starts at an 'Acadamy' (whatever that is) in September - nearer to where she lives which makes the journey time 20mins instead of 90mins.

Last week the 'Acadamy' asked her if she'd like to come in before September to do whatever, but she had to decline as officially her contract doesn't end at the current school until 31 August. She said she was quite disappointed about that. (She's a bit of an 'eager beaver' )

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top