Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 10:22 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Give over, a day working with me would kill yer.
A day working with anyone would kill them. Unless it involved drinking tea and knitting all day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 03:34 PM

That's enough of you useless male lumps thinking us ladies can't do anything.
We have toiled away all our lives, been our knees with exhaustion, worked day and night, slaved away for unappreciative bosses, put up with stinky low wages, then come home to start all over again with our own jobs.

Now it is finally time for us to sit back and admire (oops, wrong word ) your unmanly physiques working away to support us in our dotage, and keep us in the manner to which we are accustomed.

We know your eyesights not good now, and your joints creak - we can hear them - but we have asked Father Christmas to pop some Glucosamine in your stockings this year, because we care.

So enough of your complaints, and carry on the good work. Another bonus is, it keeps you out of here.
Shall we have another cup of tea, Tabby?

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's enough of you useless male lumps thinking us ladies can't do anything.
We have toiled away all our lives, been our knees with exhaustion, worked day and night, slaved away for unappreciative bosses, put up with stinky low wages, then come home to start all over again with our own jobs.

Now it is finally time for us to sit back and admire (oops, wrong word ) your unmanly physiques working away to support us in our dotage, and keep us in the manner to which we are accustomed.

We know your eyesights not good now, and your joints creak - we can hear them - but we have asked Father Christmas to pop some Glucosamine in your stockings this year, because we care.

So enough of your complaints, and carry on the good work. Another bonus is, it keeps you out of here.
Shall we have another cup of tea, Tabby?

I think the fuse has blown in the kettle so you will have to get Judd in. Unfortunately, he is busy until the end of next April.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 10:11 PM

I know how to change fuses - I can even mend the ones needing fuse wire - so button your lip and clear off!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I think the fuse has blown in the kettle so you will have to get Judd in. Unfortunately, he is busy until the end of next April.

I am.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I know how to change fuses - I can even mend the ones needing fuse wire - so button your lip and clear off!

That's done the trick Tabs, they've gone at last.
Did you manage to administer those new, stronger sleeping pills?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 11:06 PM

Look a groan at the right time and place sums it up, as far as work is concerned.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-10-2020, 11:21 PM

Go to bed Spitty.
You must have work tomorrow, and we are trying to lock up, so be off with you - NOW.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's done the trick Tabs, they've gone at last.
Did you manage to administer those new, stronger sleeping pills?
That lot don't really need sleeping pills, Mups, they are dopey enough!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 06:54 AM

You better come home, Spitty Gonzales
Away from tannery row
Stop all a your a-drinkin'
With that floozy named Flo
Come on home to your adobe
And slap some mud on the wall
The roof is leakin' like a strainer
There's loads a roaches in the hall

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top