Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 07:15 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
We are trying to convince the male variety of species that the feminine variety are really not all that bad. It could be worse y'know....better the devil you know....

Not all that bad? They'd soon be crying in their beer without us Pixie.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Not all that bad? They'd soon be crying in their beer without us Pixie.
Too right Mups, especially when they ran out of Fairy Liquid! Don't know when they are well off, this lot
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 07:42 PM

Someone passed me the other day as my dog was doing her business in some grass. The person paused, appeared to cough and I made out the words "poo bag" through the fake coughing. So i waved one at them saying "I do have one here would you like to help me lift it up?!" They just stared at me and walked off. Cheeky bugger. (Them, not me)
You should have decked them.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Had to come home but am returning to work shortly so LD old chap, if your about, keep an eye out for the Gertruders.
LD is out working all day, so guess its just me watching for interlopers of the male variety. I'll make myself some coffee, adjust the bucket of water on top of the door, and settle down with a good book...
Yep, been busy today dealing with managers and other idiots but I am back now and ready to do some bootin'.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

26-04-2021, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Judging by the trails on the carpet, you wimmin certainly ooze something alright, but it's certainly not femininity.
More like Floozies, I would say.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

26-04-2021, 07:45 PM

We are trying to convince the male variety of species that the feminine variety are really not all that bad. It could be worse y'know....better the devil you know....
We agree but can't see any.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
We agree but can't see any.

Now look 'ere, you.

No sooner than you get here you start causing us lovely ladies grief. Either you sit quietly in the corner and behave, else you must go.
The choice is yours.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You should have decked them.
I don't condone violence *sniffs haughtily* especially when they are bigger and wider than me
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

26-04-2021, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Now look 'ere, you.

No sooner than you get here you start causing us lovely ladies grief. Either you sit quietly and behave, else you must go.
The choice is yours.
I know..he's back two minutes after a "hard day" and already its pistols at dawn.

I think he secretly missed us, Mups
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-04-2021, 08:09 PM

I know..he's back two minutes after a "hard day" and already its pistols at dawn.

I think he secretly missed us, Mups

Yes, they all do.

Being needed is a cross we have to bear.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top