Join for free
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 08:25 AM

Getting a Job

If you are having trouble finding employment why not try this?

Dear Mr XXXX

Re: Job application rejection rejection letter

Thank you for your letter of July 17. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your firm. This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of corporate candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals for employment.

Despite your company's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet with my needs at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.

Best of luck in rejecting future candidates.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 09:24 AM

Re: Getting a Job

Nice one. I remember one interview-all the usual crap. Then this guy asks `Now the 64 thousand dollar question,what class of degree do you think you will get?`

Umm I have a 2.1 and am about to get a PhD.

At least read the notes you eejit
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2014, 09:52 AM

Re: Getting a Job

Its a good 'un Bruce

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top