Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2018, 12:02 PM

Re: Will the Tory government fall ?

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Indeed it is. The illusory sham "2 party politics" system and sleight of hand has prevailed for too long, appeasing the masses, conning them into the illusion of choice.

It needs to go.

But the establishment own it, run it, perpetuate it.

Only a forcible revolution will change it and I doubt just yet there is stomach for that.

The country and much of the modern world is run by criminals plain and simple. They are extremely powerful. toppling that status quo would require immense presence and power. It would likely need the support of military personnel and infrastructure.

Even if the entire population refused to vote at the next General Election in protest, the crooks would just carry on.

The "little people" just sit back and hope/wait for someone powerful to emerge and change the status quo. Eventually though they will take to the streets, with arms and chaos will ensue. They won't quite know who to attack and where to attack and as we saw in London in 2011, they will just rampage and burn everything in frustration.

It is somewhat inevitable that this will happen on a wide scale in the near future.

I tend to agree with you on that one realman?? - there has for a long time been the story of a 'secret business group' running the world finances - I wonder whether Donald is in it?

yes pollies are certainly now not the mouthpieces of the population at large [probably never have been] and are now I believe controlled by big business - it does need anarchy sometimes to solve the mess! - isn't that what cromwell did??

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top