Join for free
Page 8 of 17 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 06:19 PM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

Oh a bonfire and animals.
See! We DO share some common loves & interests.
Here’s to getting bombarded again with cute adorable pics
Horses for your pleasure Filly

sandee
New Member!
United States
sandee is female 

11-09-2018, 06:29 PM

i think her pink hair looks very nice
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Oh a bonfire and animals.
See! We DO share some common loves & interests.
Here’s to getting bombarded again with cute adorable pics
Horses for your pleasure Filly

Love the pictures, Bratti...especially the horses...they are my all-time favourite when I am at the farm... I'll be sure to learn the ins and outs of posting photos one of these days...hahaha...but first I have to get over my nightmare, no pun intended, from the other evening...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by sandee ->
i think her pink hair looks very nice
Whose hair Sandee?

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

13-09-2018, 05:55 PM

I just love the hair colours. I remember years ago my father-in-law having a real go at me because I'd let my hair go grey, in no uncertain words he said there is enough grey in the world, I was quite upset at the time but looked in the mirror and thought he is right I looked really old so went to hairdressers and had lovely light blond put on. God I looked years younger and everyone said how better I looked. Would never ever go grey again.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
You’re welcome. I thought you’d like them.
Good luck with your tests.
Oh Bratti, it has been so nice of you to post the pictures for us and Philly is thrilled that you posted horses for her. You are so considerate to everyone Bratti....that is one thing I love about you.

My tests are over and the results will be in maybe a week or two.....I am thinking positive about everything....that is the only way to "fly".....

So I am back in the sadle again, ready to post, post, post, hahaha.....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

13-09-2018, 06:03 PM

And not forgetting my sidekick Filly....we will be hosting a Hallowe'en Party if we can swing it (Family on the Farm)...I only have one in my family and his wife, but I am sure they will be coming, they love BBQ......Everyone in costume, and Filly has already given me my costume, it is a black cat costume with a long black tale, ears and all.....just beautiful. I only have to figure out the whiskers. But I have one of those brooms with straw, so I am going to spray paint 6 of them black, and use them for my whiskers. Better not use crazy glue or I will have whiskers until Hallowe'en 2020.....hhaha

Thanks Filly....
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Whose hair Sandee?

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here
Yours of course.

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Love the pictures, Bratti...especially the horses...they are my all-time favourite when I am at the farm... I'll be sure to learn the ins and outs of posting photos one of these days...hahaha...but first I have to get over my nightmare, no pun intended, from the other evening...
Sorry I missed this. Yes I know you love horses especially which is why I posted them. I truly hope you figure out how to post pics caysecwe really need to see these Halloween costumes Blues talking about.

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Oh Bratti, it has been so nice of you to post the pictures for us and Philly is thrilled that you posted horses for her. You are so considerate to everyone Bratti....that is one thing I love about you.

My tests are over and the results will be in maybe a week or two.....I am thinking positive about everything....that is the only way to "fly".....

So I am back in the sadle again, ready to post, post, post, hahaha.....
Ahh shucks ! thanks Blue .
Yes! Think positive . It helps with everything.

The BBQ party you are going to at Filly’s sounds like a lot of fun. Remember to take lots of pictures and tell us all about it.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

14-09-2018, 04:26 AM

Oh yes Bratti, the camera is already all charged up and ready.
We will have lots of pictures, but I doubt my son will want his picture on the forums, but there will be lots of the fire and kids and animals.

Filly and I are going to decorate with pumpkins etc. It will be fun. I have the scarecrows already. I got a deal on some today.....

Remember when we used to bob for apples? We may have something like that for fun as there will be kids and they can get a prize if they get an apple. I could never do that when I was a child, no bobbing for me, I couldn't get one of those apples if my life depended on it....

When I was a kid, my mom was all about having parties for us, with the big galvanized tub with the apples bobbing around, and she always made sure everyone had a good time.
I wish I could remember all the games we had, so we can do them for the kids, there will be teens there as well....

Filly has a large extended family.....and they are all so much fun....

We can still party, what's age got to do with it???
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 03:26 PM

"Sorry I missed this. Yes I know you love horses especially which is why I posted them. I truly hope you figure out how to post pics caysecwe really need to see these Halloween costumes Blues talking about."

Hi Bratti...learning how to post larger pictures is no longer a priority of mine...thumbnails will just have to do. As long as Blue knows how it's done...she can post them for both of us...

Yeah, Blues all set with her costume but me, not so much. hahaha Maybe a white sheet for me and I'll be a ghost or just do the 50's thingy again...still got lots of time.

Page 8 of 17 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top