Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 12:55 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

That's the song Fruity.
I knew you could do YouTube.

Lands' Land's !!!
Looks like rock to me.
Yes I have been there.
It definitely is rock.
It should be Rocks End.
I love being difficult.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 01:30 PM

Everybody says "Lan's End" you seldom if ever hear the "D"

How are yo Fruity? Still as mad as a hatter I see, naughty miles how are yeh.

The grandson had his passing out from school thing last week, a big do up at the school hall and the wife and myself attended for a while, he was all dolled up to the nines in a three piece suit and dancing away with his girlfriend, it was a peculiar kind of dance that I’d never seen before, he kept forcing his right arm to the ground in tune with the music, as he drew close to where the wife and me were seated I asked him why he was doing that with his right arm, was it part of the dance?
“No grandad, I picked something out of me nose and I’ve been trying to shake it off me finger all night” Oh my God Liam! you are a disgusting little boy, says I.
He was only joking of course, it was actually part of the dance.
Then again we can’t complain about stupid dances, what about the Twist, Mashed Potato, the clam, the Hucklebuck, and all the other silly crazes we made eejits of ourselves doing.
You really do see things in a different light when you are a lot older, things that were so important to us when we were young seen so trivial now.
I wasn’t a bad jiver in me day, even if I say so myself.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 01:48 PM

I be average for the state I'm in, thank ee kindly for askin'.

I may be as mad as an 'atter, but it bain't be vrum mercurial poisoning. Leastways I hopes not.

I was never a "with it" kid so although I knew about they daft dances, I never could perform them. I had and still have no sense of rhythm.
My Lovely Cousin and I took formal dance lessons when we were a-courtin' but I just couldn't get my head, or my feets around it.
I can't remember sequences in my head; I have to write everything down. Apparently I am a natural at (church) bell ringing and was asked if I wanted to join the local team, but I couldn't remember what bell had to be ringed in what order, so never went any further than a try out.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 10:06 PM

Scribbles is on tick over, is there a case for a Cheerleader?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 10:18 PM

The Dynamic needs attention.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

13-09-2018, 10:28 PM

It's time to see if the fridge light actually goes out, without the aid of a Smart Meter.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

13-09-2018, 10:28 PM

Goodnight All.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 10:53 PM

Aww I will pep this place up tomorrow.

Good Night Possums. X
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 11:11 PM

I'm lost!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

13-09-2018, 11:16 PM

Nah I will look after you. X
Gummy will be back soon. X
Yes I know that we all miss him.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top