Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 09:19 PM

Re: tai chi

I bought a double dvd of Tai Chi for Arthritis, I enjoyed it as I could do it in private and at my own pace.
I must dig it out again now I'm settled.
It did make me ache though even though it's gentle.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I wish you lived nearer Meg, and I'd drag you off with me to try Yoga. There are loads of things you can do that wouldn't hurt knees.
Even with poorly knees, it is still important to breathe well and keep your lungs in good order, and what about neck exercises, and arms, feet, hands, back etc?

There are even chair exercises for anyone really immobile, so I'd be carting you off I'm afraid.
that would be lovely Mups .
If I get down on the floor I can't get up again without difficulty, crouching is out as is kneeling. I have to sit on the floor if I need to be at a low level .
I keep my lungs in good order with brisk daily walks.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2018, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
that would be lovely Mups .
If I get down on the floor I can't get up again without difficulty, crouching is out as is kneeling. I have to sit on the floor if I need to be at a low level .
I keep my lungs in good order with brisk daily walks.

You'll probably outlive us all, Meg.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top