Join for free
Page 11 of 18 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 06:49 PM

Re: Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Can’t help but be appalled by the amount of Farage supporters on here! The man is a joke and dangerous. Send him up here to fight a Scottish constituency and see what happens. Just shows just how far apart we are politically.
Have you got room for another Englishman up there ?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Why?

You off then Bruv?
See ya!................
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Why?

You off then Bruv?
See ya!................
They speak a type of English up there.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 07:00 PM

They speak a type of English up there.
Allegedly.......
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 07:19 PM

Of course. All welcome up here.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 07:27 PM

And how would that be?
Because there seems to be a nasty type of right wing nationalism at loose down there who don’t care too much about others outside their brand of “Englishness”. Perhaps you should care enough to look outside your bubble and see how you are perceived by the rest of the world. Not a pretty sight I assure you.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland

20-08-2018, 07:36 PM

Allegedly.......
Gaidhlig cuideachd mo charaid.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

20-08-2018, 07:39 PM

Because there seems to be a nasty type of right wing nationalism at loose down there who don’t care too much about others outside their brand of “Englishness”. Perhaps you should care enough to look outside your bubble and see how you are perceived by the rest of the world. Not a pretty sight I assure you.
Sounds like the usual left wing claptrap to me.
Are the Scots not patriotic then?

That aside, I could not really care less how either you or the rest of the world perceive the English.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 07:45 PM

Hold on matey, we're not all 'little englangers' down this way, there are some of us who have fought against racist, fascist oiks like farridge all my life.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

20-08-2018, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Hold on matey, we're not all 'little englangers' down this way, there are some of us who have fought agaist racist, fascist oiks like farridge all my life.
Except he's neither of these.
Just the perception of left wing clowns.

Page 11 of 18 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top