Join for free
Page 10 of 17 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 03:07 AM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

Thanks Blue.
I’d love to see the rose gold on you. The silver goes great with any other colour.

I’ll dig out my hats starting Monday but I’m not posting my full face in them all like you are. I’m not quite comfortable in doing that but I’ll show my hats. I’ve got some plaid ones with brims like the red one you posted and I LOVE them. That looks pretty darn cute on you.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 01:44 PM

Hi Filly and Bratti , dear friends.....

You could just lay them out on the table or something Bratti....if you got over 25, you won't want to post them one by one, hahaha. I am going to be buying some more hats for the winter. We should start a hat thread...nothing but hats, what do you think. I have some "crazy" winter ones I would love to show y'all....

Yes, I'll get that other picture this week of the shimmering rose gold......
I also want to get out and take some pictures in the Forest at my back yard, it is so awesome, spooky, hahahaha. I love walking through there....before the winter sets in, then it will be too risky to walk through there in case I fall and no one can hear me...we have coyotes in there.

Have to go in this week and get the results of my tests....

Filly, how are you today.....I have some big news for you, but I can't post it on the forum, so I shall be talking to you early this week.......I hear you had company, eating popcorn, and watch TV last night with three little critters.....I'M JEALOUS !
What's age got to do with it? hahaha, do with it? do with it?

Hey Sandee, where are you? Post over here sometimes so we can get to know you......hope you are enjoying the forum..

To everyone else who joins in on this thread, come on, don't be shy, post your coloured hair, or some of your hats....

We "older" gals & guys can do what ever we want in our old age. Did anyone ever belong to the Red Hat Society? I did for one year, but it was too time consuming. Do they have it in UK, I wonder.....
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 02:02 PM

OK Blue...now you're just teasing me, tell me today, please...yup, tell me today...

We, Gracie and I...did have popcorn last night and I am paying for it today with nausea. But, the kitties had their own treats...

What am I to do...I do not wear hats, never, ever...

So, there's confirmation now...that the demolition derby will be sometime in October...very
Beautiful Filly
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Thanks Blue.
I’d love to see the rose gold on you. The silver goes great with any other colour.

I’ll dig out my hats starting Monday but I’m not posting my full face in them all like you are. I’m not quite comfortable in doing that but I’ll show my hats. I’ve got some plaid ones with brims like the red one you posted and I LOVE them. That looks pretty darn cute on you.

Bratti...maybe when I see enough photos of you and Blue in your hats...I buy a few too and see if I like myself in them...
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2018, 07:06 PM

Here’s one of my plaid hats. I’ve got quite a few hats and don’t mind showing them off one at a time right here. A thread entitled ‘hats’ will gather too much attention for my personal liking. Note: and I don’t mean cause we’ll look so good, but from the hats hashtag. Wanted to clarify that. Lol.

Filly! There’s a hat for every personality.
We will work on our enabling skills

Beautiful Filly

16-09-2018, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Here’s one of my plaid hats. I’ve got quite a few hats and don’t mind showing them off one at a time right here. A thread entitled ‘hats’ will gather too much attention for my personal liking.

Filly! There’s a hat for every personality.
We will work on our enabling skills

Bratti, you and Blue really suit hats...but I am up to the challenge, I think.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

16-09-2018, 07:55 PM

Here’s another kaki green hat. Different shades of green are probably my most used colour so I have a fair amount of green hats to go with my clothes.

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2018, 07:43 AM

You are beautiful Bratti ....you got big brown eyes.

Is the last hat called a "poor boy hat"? I love the style. My son wears that style often.

I used to have one like the first one, but I don't know what happened to it. I guess I lost it. It was gray tweed.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

17-09-2018, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Bratti, you and Blue really suit hats...but I am up to the challenge, I think.
Filly, I think you would look awesome in hats.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

17-09-2018, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
OK Blue...now you're just teasing me, tell me today, please...yup, tell me today...

We, Gracie and I...did have popcorn last night and I am paying for it today with nausea. But, the kitties had their own treats...

What am I to do...I do not wear hats, never, ever...

So, there's confirmation now...that the demolition derby will be sometime in October...very
I haven't been feeling well Filly....
I go this week for the results of my tests....be talking to you before then..

Page 10 of 17 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top