Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 02:18 PM

Full English, in a slow cooker

Hi

How clever.

I might try this Saturday night and wake up to it on Sunday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-eng...e-s-popularity
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 02:52 PM

Re: Full English, in a slow cooker

No way.

How is the butler supposed to arrange this stuff in a pleasing manner on your plate?
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 04:44 PM

Ive done a whole Sunday Lunch in my slow cooker. Chicken, Potatoes and veg and it as a success.
During the summer I have been baking my own wholemeal bread in my slow cooker and have enjoyed doing that. I havent bought bread from the shops for weeks now as I prefer using the slow cooker to make my own.
Ive found a whole load of slow cooker recipes on YouTube to experiment with now the weathers turning colder.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 05:29 PM

A pity it didn’t specify how many hours to set it for.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 05:32 PM

No Bacon, cant be a full English then
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Yes there is/was. She rolls it up at 0.25 then places it in the pot, but at 0.34 it's not there. She must've eaten it Nom
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Ive done a whole Sunday Lunch in my slow cooker. Chicken, Potatoes and veg and it as a success.
During the summer I have been baking my own wholemeal bread in my slow cooker and have enjoyed doing that. I havent bought bread from the shops for weeks now as I prefer using the slow cooker to make my own.
Ive found a whole load of slow cooker recipes on YouTube to experiment with now the weathers turning colder.
Gosh, I never would've thought bread could be done in the slow cooker! I'm intrigued.
I'll have to have a look see if I can find any for 'alternative' breads.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
It is there, Nom, rolled and tucked in at the side of the cup holding the tinned tomatoes.

Personally - not for me - I prefer my full Irish cooked the traditional way.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
It is there, Nom, rolled and tucked in at the side of the cup holding the tinned tomatoes.

Personally - not for me - I prefer my full Irish cooked the traditional way.
So it is, did not see the video first time around,like the idea of a oooker but not this dish.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 10:05 AM

Hi

Anything has got to better than cleaning up after 5 30 odd year olds, with bad hangovers, cooking a fry up on a Sunday morning.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top