Join for free
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 12:15 PM

Christmas cake made

Yes the Christmas cake is about to go in the oven, due to mrs primus having trouble with her thumbs, it was down to me to mix all the ingredients together, a job I did very well, if I don’t say so myself, so this year it will be even better than before, despite my protests she wouldn’t make a “ taster” cake, to sample, I even lost out to licking out the bowl due to my son calling it first, ( stupid legal mumbo jumbo )...
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 12:27 PM

Re: Christmas cake made

If your son had the bowl...you should have had the spoon Primus! That would have been fairer

And as for making your Christmas cake already I have only one thing to say...

Swots!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 12:57 PM

Re: Christmas cake made

Well as I said he called dibs on it, and he even shared it with his gf, I, was sent out to wash the car. It will be lovely at Christmas, loads of time to mature, mmmmmmm...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top