Join for free
Page 32 of 43 « First < 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 10:27 PM

Re: If you could ask god one question

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
But we are not FORCED to eat it which was your claim.
True, but most breads and other food products are halal approved
I think Holy Water is approved by the RC church
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
But we are not FORCED to eat it which was your claim.
It was not my claim Besoeker - I simply found you the article about the amount of halal meat being produced for consumption in this country. We are unwittingly eating Halal meat whether we like it or not and the reason seems to be economics - the abattoirs find it economical to have one method of dispatching animals rather than two and not all the meat in the supermarkets and retaurants is labelled halal, even if it actually is.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I know the question was directed to Pauline Blueberry, but in response to the question - if there is a god, I am fairly certain the answer would be "why should animals be different to humans - wherever humans go/whatever happens to humans the same goes for the animals".
An heaven and hell for animals? It must be crowded up there, assuming animals are without sin.
How many animals have died since year dot?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
An heaven and hell for animals? It must be crowded up there, assuming animals are without sin.
How many animals have died since year dot?
God doesn't care much for animals though does he? After all, he completely obliterated every living thing on Earth, with great purpose and intent, animals of every kind, men, women, children, unborn foetuses . . .
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

15-11-2018, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
God doesn't care much for animals though does he? After all, he completely obliterated every living thing on Earth, with great purpose and intent, animals of every kind, men, women, children, unborn foetuses . . .
Odd that But who are we to question a god? Mind you I did prefer the OT god, if he was on your side like with the Israelites then you could be in deep doo do if you messed with him and his chosen. His son with his pc attitude of turning the other cheek has really ruined the brand.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
It was not my claim Besoeker - I simply found you the article about the amount of halal meat being produced for consumption in this country. We are unwittingly eating Halal meat whether we like it or not and the reason seems to be economics - the abattoirs find it economical to have one method of dispatching animals rather than two and not all the meat in the supermarkets and retaurants is labelled halal, even if it actually is.
Fair points
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Quite the contrary Bayardicus, Sage probably does understand, it's t'others that don't understand....
What some people see as truth, other see as myth. I was raised fundamentalist Christian. I went to Sunday school, I memorized scriptures. I was baptized. I believed. I no longer do. Life taught me to understand what is and what is not. I moved on. Life is about growth and learning. I've chosen to do that.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 07:06 AM

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 05:14 PM

Do you peeps make fun of everything that is different than you?

This thread reminds me of the school yard, where the kids are all in a circle making fun of the little boy with Down Syndrome (because they DON'T understand him)

You don't understand God. So you make "fun", just like the kids in the school yard.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 05:18 PM

Let's keep Special Needs children out of it, can we?

Page 32 of 43 « First < 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top