Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 03:20 PM

Re: If You Could Have Your Own Chauffeur Driven Car...

I would like a Jaguar XJS with Harry Bellafonte driving it. I would love to be that close to him.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 03:35 PM

ooooh Art, the car would have to be a Mercedes-Benz E series,in a lovely dark grey (not silver) with cream leather seats. it would have to have machines that dispense both lovely frothy Latte's and chilled wine by the glass.
The Chauffeur would have to be either Mel Gibson in his thirties or Idris Elba at any age!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I would like a Jaguar XJS with Harry Bellafonte driving it. I would love to be that close to him.
Twink, I bet you’d sit in the front passenger seat too, and stare lovingly at him!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
ooooh Art, the car would have to be a Mercedes-Benz E series,in a lovely dark grey (not silver) with cream leather seats. it would have to have machines that dispense both lovely frothy Latte's and chilled wine by the glass.
The Chauffeur would have to be either Mel Gibson in his thirties or Idris Elba at any age!!
SG, Your wish is my command!
.......Now, where did l put my magic wand?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-11-2018, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Oh I'd like someone funny, someone I could have a laugh with, Russel Howard comes to mind. Car would have to be one of those old very long volvos I have very fond memories of driving one of those all through the 1980s.

Gosh, Julie, you’re allowed a better car than a Volvo. Go on, spoil yourself!

I am not sure who Russell Howard is? Is he the singer who had a brain tumour?

Edit... Whoops Julie. It is Russell Watson who l thought you meant!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-11-2018, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
A Black Cab with a proper old school eastender cabby behind the wheel who could tell endless amusing stories about the celebs he's worked for, the meaning of life, brexit and all that.

It would be discretely souped up in the greenest possible way.
d00d, l will get in touch with Emjay on here. He was a black cab driver with lots of stories to tell!
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 03:52 PM

Hi Art...in a way, that is just about what I am doing now. I gave up my car earlier this year to a Demolition Derby as it was on it's last legs. Now I use Community Care to get me to and from all of my medical appointments...and usually with a different driver each time... It's always nice to have someone to talk to during my drives... I get curbside service and if it's raining they have umbrellas and walk with me to the door...likewise after my appointment and at my home... Works well for me...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-11-2018, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Someone who doesn't speak , I like drivers to drive in silence and concentrate on their driving
Meg, Would you prefer a driverless car? Then you wouldn’t have to say a word!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-11-2018, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I am happy for my eldest girl to drive my car whilst I am unable to do. I definitely wouldn't want a celeb to do so.
Tara, You are easily pleased!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-11-2018, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I think I'd chose a Bentley and I'd like Rod Stewart as my driver.

He could tell me his life story....
Good choices there, Carol. He could sing to you too.... We are sailing.... Wake up Maggie....

Can l have a lift with you, Please?

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top