Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 07:42 PM

Re: Return

Best not to say tbh.
People come and go.
Some return for Christmas.
Maybe?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 08:11 PM

Rhian and Rehab, l didn’t name, names as l value my membership. To name, names would be breaking the forum rules.
Those ex members, who are viewing in as guests will know, l mean all of them!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Rhian and Rehab, l didn’t name, names as l value my membership. To name, names would be breaking the forum rules.
Those ex members, who are viewing in as guests will know, l mean all of them!
Ahhh, the rules!

Many moons ago i was banned for breaking The Rule of the Acroynm ...for 7 days I was cast into the pit of the banned poster

The Tale

In the land of Mod lived the Beasts, the Guardians of the Rules. and the Beasts were many and brought terror to those that posted without first worshiping at the altar of The Rules.

For the rules were many, some ancient, their meanings lost in time, some that few but scholars could understand and they were numbered and these numbers would be cascaded down upon those that transgressed the rules.
And the rules were the rules and were not to be questioned but obeyed because they were the rules.

And those that did transgress did not understand The Rules, for the number of the Rule was oft accompanied by warnings and signs of the rolling eyes, sighs and tut tuts, and the people were sore afraid that were to be condemned to write all that was soft and fluffy till the end time for they feared the Wrath of the Guardians of the Rules

But amongst the people there were the word warriors those who cared not a jot for the soft and fluffy but who ventured unafraid into the maw of the beast and did use the words that brought down the wrath of The Guardians, the Keepers of the Rules
Those who dared were often cast down and branded by The Guardians and they were marked with the sign of the banned, the moderated or the watched and still the people did not understand.
One such warrior was Rehab a naive and callow youth (poetic licence ok?) who stumbled by accident upon a word that opened the doorway into the Land of Mod and the Lair of the Beasts and the word was the acronym. .....

And I used it with gay abandon and I was cast out!

Don't break the rules mate
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Ahhh, the rules!

Many moons ago i was banned for breaking The Rule of the Acroynm ...for 7 days I was cast into the pit of the banned poster

The Tale

In the land of Mod lived the Beasts, the Guardians of the Rules. and the Beasts were many and brought terror to those that posted without first worshiping at the altar of The Rules.

For the rules were many, some ancient, their meanings lost in time, some that few but scholars could understand and they were numbered and these numbers would be cascaded down upon those that transgressed the rules.
And the rules were the rules and were not to be questioned but obeyed because they were the rules.

And those that did transgress did not understand The Rules, for the number of the Rule was oft accompanied by warnings and signs of the rolling eyes, sighs and tut tuts, and the people were sore afraid that were to be condemned to write all that was soft and fluffy till the end time for they feared the Wrath of the Guardians of the Rules

But amongst the people there were the word warriors those who cared not a jot for the soft and fluffy but who ventured unafraid into the maw of the beast and did use the words that brought down the wrath of The Guardians, the Keepers of the Rules
Those who dared were often cast down and branded by The Guardians and they were marked with the sign of the banned, the moderated or the watched and still the people did not understand.
One such warrior was Rehab a naive and callow youth (poetic licence ok?) who stumbled by accident upon a word that opened the doorway into the Land of Mod and the Lair of the Beasts and the word was the acronym. .....

And I used it with gay abandon and I was cast out!

Don't break the rules mate

Wot word woz it yer said?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->

Wot word woz it yer said?
It was an acroymn...a naughty one I am not sure if it’s allowed
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 11:29 AM

Do you return left or right?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Do you return left or right?

Always keep 'LEFT' Sweetie darlin'.!!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

14-11-2018, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Always keep 'LEFT' Sweetie darlin'.!!!
Mmm I know you are crafty. X
I thought it was jokers to the left of me.
Mind you clowns to the right.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Mmm I know you are crafty. X
I thought it was jokers to the left of me.
Mind you clowns to the right.

Highway Code Sweetie darlin' - always drive on the 'LEFT' !!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

14-11-2018, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Highway Code Sweetie darlin' - always drive on the 'LEFT' !!!
Not in France.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top