Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 11:22 AM

Re: My Pharmacist

Bluey, Maybe, a pack of 3 to reverse the embarrassment felt by most young men in times gone by!
Then, you can say, ‘Only joking’ and give him his proper present........ you in a white fur coat with nothing on underneath!

Sorry, bring serious now. I really have no idea but.....garden or book tokens?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Maybe a jokey sign he can hang up in his pharmacy?
Thanks for all your suggestions. I appreciate that and it helped me to focus.......

Carol's post is the one that helped me to remember that he loves a good joke and tells them a lot....so I see on Amazon, they have a book to hang in your loo, it is called "Jokes for the John".......hard cover is only $29.00 and that is a suitable price as I buy for his wife who also works the pharmacy, but a woman is easy to buy for, so that won't be a problem.

I am all happy now, as this present was the one that stumped me............thanks folks......
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 04:15 PM

Hi ya Blue...and good mornin'...now you've gone and got me to thinking, about what I would like to buy for Rosetta and Patrick. Perhaps a box of Laura Secord Chocolates...I usually buy for others, what I would like...but of course I cannot have.

Great thread...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top