Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 08:11 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good morning all,

Busy day today - will be with one of neighbours (Westie owner) who is having her conservatory re-roofed. We have cleared out all her craft stuff - most of it is in her garage and my craft room - but there are still a few items of furniture to move. If the weather is kind - they will go under her car port. If the weather is bad they will go into the garage - somehow!

Fortunately the furniture is light - being made from bamboo - plus - there is always the possibility the roofers will either take pity on two grey haired little old ladies and move it themselves, or work around it.

Have a fun day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 08:26 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning Tabbles, sounds like a busy ahead for you. Nothing at all planned for me today so I may just have a walk into town to enjoy a coffee whilst doing a bit of people watching...

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 08:32 AM

That sounds very relaxing, Barry, I love people watching!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 08:38 AM

Good morning all.

ST the weather is suppose to be good today, warm and sunny.

I'm going to be busy this morning, trying to make a Moussaka for dinner, never tried doing it before.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 09:56 AM

Good morning all.
Gym session for me this morning & trip to B&Q this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 10:58 AM

Good morning all.

My computer man was coming this morning to fix a couple of problems for me, so I got up earlier, got the dogs sorted, had brekkie, showered etc all a bit earlier than I might have done, and then he phoned to say he'd been called away.

Oh well, I will go into town and get my shopping done instead now I suppose, as I have got to stay in this afternoon to wait for an important phone call.

Enjoy whatever you're doing.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 11:22 AM

Good Morning everyone.
It is very dull weather today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 03:14 PM

A very belated good morning I went out shopping early then up to my son's house to have coffee and play with the baby twins who are full of cold .

I spent an hours singing '5 little ducks went out to play' and am ready for a walk with Chloe and a bit of peace
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
A very belated good morning I went shopping early then went up to have coffee with my son and the baby twins who are full of cold .

I spent an hours singing '5 little ducks went out to play' and am ready for a walk with Chloe and a bit of peace
Aww, bless them, Meg. I hope they are better for Christmas.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Aww, bless them, Meg. I hope they are better for Christmas.
Thank you Sweetie I guess they will have caught something else by then

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top