Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 08:31 AM

Re: Be careful at night

See a Shadow, become the Shadow.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Where's our caped crusader when we need him? Come on Swimfeeders - lets have some advice from a professional point of view!

Short of spending our lives behind locked doors what can we do to protect ourselves?
Why do you need to? of all the age groups I think the over 60s are the least likely to be attacked or robbed in the street. What is the chance of being attacked anyway? Sure it happens but it is probably as likely as winning the lottery - it happens to someone else.

Personally I don't think I have ever been fearful at night anywhere.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 10:18 AM

One thing ladies should be careful of particularly at night is not to put your handbag on the passenger seat when you get into the car at a supermarket or other car park.. Make sure you lock the doors. My SiL had her handbag stolen this way by someone opening the passenger door and swiping it. It was too dark to see anyone was there and by the time she had got out of the car they were gone.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top