Join for free
Page 11 of 20 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 09:15 PM

Re: Who doesn't have the flu jab and why?

I've never had the flu jab and don't intend to have it in the future either. As far as I can remember I have had flu just twice in the whole of my life.
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Don't forget that us men contract Man Flu at least once a year when we have to spend a few days in bed being waited on hand and foot.
I don't think the flu jab would be of any use in preventing imaginary illnesses ...
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 09:28 PM

I've been having it since I had (probably swine) flu in 2012. I'd never been so sick. I've not had any side effects from the jab. I do think they should focus on the younger population though. They focus on children but they should focus on the under 60s too.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 09:37 PM

No would never have it. the more one has to stop infection the less natural immunisation one builds up in the body. Not just flu jabs but products that kill 99 percent of all known germs. it can't be good for you I don't care what anyone says.

Too much emphesis on stopping instead of having and let the body protect itself
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->

Too much emphesis on stopping instead of having and let the body protect itself
Isn't that what the flu jab does? It makes the immune system think that the body is being invaded and it then make the antibodies to fight it so that when you do get a flu virus it is all ready to bash it on the head.

It is more or less how all vaccines work, they pre prepare the immune system so it is ready for the real thng.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Isn't that what the flu jab does? It makes the immune system think that the body is being invaded and it then make the antibodies to fight it so that when you do get a flu virus it is all ready to bash it on the head.

It is more or less how all vaccines work, they pre prepare the immune system so it is ready for the real thng.
Except for the HUGE elephant in the room which is that there are well over 200 individual strains of flu and the vaccine only covers 3 of them which is why it has been proved to be utterly useless and unfit for purpose.

The extremely serious downside, as you have kindly highlighted there, is that the vaccine "infects" your body with inactivated flu virus which causes the body to devote precious resources to combatting it (when there is of course no need at all to do that !). This occurs right at the time of the annual Flu Season and makes elderly and infirm people especially vulnerable to catching the REAL strains of flu and other colds and viruses that are circulating at that time because their immune systems have already been compromised by having to devote all the resources to fighting off pretend flu virus from the useless vaccine..

Hence those people suffer the REAL flu and cold viruses in a far more serious way than they would otherwise have done if they'd just stayed clear of useless vaccines and let their bodies deal with them.

That in turn ensures that those people spread around the REAL cold and flu viruses each year to lots of other people, hence we get this so called annual "flu season". Seriously where do people think these viruses go the rest of the year???? On holiday???

The flu vaccine is a total scam. It's utterly useless for purpose, scientifically proven to be so by the leading independent organisation that sets medical testing protocols globally.

The more that stupid people keep having the jabs, citing all manner of silly excuses for doing so, the more flu and other viruses spread further creating a self supporting fraudulent industry.

The Flu Vaccine business is predicated totally on a Campaign Of Fear which is perpetuated every year by the fraudulent media and by the medical industry itself.

They tell you every year that "this year's strain is particuluarly nasty and for those ill and unfirm it could be fatal"

Just a dedicated Campaign of Fear to make vulnerable naive people run to their GP for the shot. This industry makes $billions every year from this scam.

People need to stop making silly excuses for themselves to justify having the vaccine. Annecdotal nonsense.

The vaccine is PROVEN to be useless. It is therefore an utter scam.

Stop spreading the viruses around to the rest of us who have more sense.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Except for the HUGE elephant in the room which is that there are well over 200 individual strains of flu and the vaccine only covers 3 of them which is why it has been proved to be utterly useless and unfit for purpose.

The extremely serious downside, as you have kindly highlighted there, is that the vaccine "infects" your body with inactivated flu virus which causes the body to devote precious resources to combatting it (when there is of course no need at all to do that !). This occurs right at the time of the annual Flu Season and makes elderly and infirm people especially vulnerable to catching the REAL strains of flu and other colds and viruses that are circulating at that time because their immune systems have already been compromised by having to devote all the resources to fighting off pretend flu virus from the useless vaccine..

Hence those people suffer the REAL flu and cold viruses in a far more serious way than they would otherwise have done if they'd just stayed clear of useless vaccines and let their bodies deal with them.

That in turn ensures that those people spread around the REAL cold and flu viruses each year to lots of other people, hence we get this so called annual "flu season". Seriously where do people think these viruses go the rest of the year???? On holiday???

The flu vaccine is a total scam. It's utterly useless for purpose, scientifically proven to be so by the leading independent organisation that sets medical testing protocols globally.

The more that stupid people keep having the jabs, citing all manner of silly excuses for doing so, the more flu and other viruses spread further creating a self supporting fraudulent industry.

The Flu Vaccine business is predicated totally on a Campaign Of Fear which is perpetuated every year by the fraudulent media and by the medical industry itself.

They tell you every year that "this year's strain is particuluarly nasty and for those ill and unfirm it could be fatal"

Just a dedicated Campaign of Fear to make vulnerable naive people run to their GP for the shot. This industry makes $billions every year from this scam.

People need to stop making silly excuses for themselves to justify having the vaccine. Annecdotal nonsense.

The vaccine is PROVEN to be useless. It is therefore an utter scam.

Stop spreading the viruses around to the rest of us who have more sense.
Great post Realist, youve just confirmed my previous doubts
about the flu jabs!
But surely some vaccinations do have a good beffect?
Like smallpox etc?
Regards Donkeyman!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
about the flu jabs!
Like smallpox etc?
Regards Donkeyman!
I will be interested if you receive a response that confirms the success of some vaccines in wiping out diseases near enough completely (e.g Polio).
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
about the flu jabs!
Like smallpox etc?
Regards Donkeyman!

Unfortunately one can take absolutely nothing for granted.

Once you understand that this is an industry which is prepared to annually vaccinate millions of people with a patently useless Flu vaccine, purely for profits, and which has use of the media and NHS and other medical institutions to peddle that snake oil, then you have to approach EVERYTHING with huge scepticism.

Each and every individual vaccine must be researched very thoroughly to get to the truth.

Thus far I've determined for myself that:

1. Flu vaccine is complete bogus snake oil, a total scam

2. Shingles vaccine is completely unnecessary, your chances of getting shingles are astronomically tiny and your chances of dying if you do get Shingles is infinitely more astronomical. It's a stupidly unnecessary vaccine being increasingly peddled on the usual Campaigns of Fear.

3. Measles vaccine is also peddled on the Campaign of Fear angle, particularly emphasising the emotive "children die because of Measles" angle. The numbers however, like Shingles, are tiny and grossly overhyped. Large numbers of children suffer serious problems as a result of having the vaccine. More in fact that are saved from dying.

Aside from vaccines I have also satisfied my self that Mammography is an awful thing which has harmed far more women than it ever saved or cured. It should be outlawed, but it persists because it feeds the lucrative cancer industry and gets women on that cancer pathway as early as possible, even if they didn't need to be on it. Utterly wicked imho.

This whole thing is difficult, purposefully so. These industries don't want people getting to the truth. They have an extremely lucrative business and VERY VERY powerful positions because of that. They have governments in their pockets.

Our health, our lives are totally expendable in that business model. We are cannon fodder. People dying as a result of vaccines are of no interest at all. They happily shell out the compensation and just continue raking in the $billions from all the other vaccinations.

There are some simple things to note.

1. You ABSOLUTELY can not trust the medical industry and what it says. Tests and reports are utterly biased, bought and paid for. Only independent research of the kind Cochrane does is of value.

2. You can not trust staff in the medical industry. They are controlled and brainwashed/conditioned by that industry and their jobs are on the line if they do not tow the party line. Many GP's are ignorant of Cochrane's studies of Flu Vaccines. GP surgeries and clinics rake in £0000's from the annual flu vaccination programmes. They are conflicted or ignorant if not simply willing participants in the whole scam. Some are so wicked that they threaten their surgery patients with removal of their membership if they don't take up their annual flu shots. They are simply like horse racing bookies revelling in that singular time of the year where they make an absolute ton of money like the Grand National. They know it's wrong, but the income is vital to many surgeries and they can't go against the wishes of the medical industry.

3. There are tons and tons of disinformation articles out on the internet. It is a total minefield getting to any truth. You have to read it all and learn to recognise the bogus stuff (put there by medical industry stooges) from the real stuff (often real testimonies of real people)

It's all hard. It takes perseverence, dedication, time. You must care, you must be determined to get to the truth and look through lots of data.

The vaccine industry very much hopes that people won't do that and that they will just give up and listen to their GP.

Those people are victims.

Do the research. Be informed. Protect yourself and your loved ones.

Your health is YOUR responsibility, nobody else's.
CoffeeCake
Northamptonshire
CoffeeCake is female  CoffeeCake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2019, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
This is total kidology I'm afraid.

The Flu Jab prevents nothing so you are merely kidding yourself or listening to bogus advice from uninformed people.

The Flu vaccine has been tested and proven to be useless (peer reviewed evidence from the Cochrane Institute). The vaccine helps only about 1 person in every 100 vaccinated. Absolutely catastrophically a failure then.

There is absolutely no way such a vaccine should be being rolled out to the nation with such dire performance. That is still is rolled out is testimony to how corrupt the medical and vaccine industry is and how corrupt our goverments are in failing to prevent it.

A significant number of people DO get some VERY SERIOUS side effects, some of them life changing, some of them fatal.
Given the vaccine is utterly useless, that's pretty much a criminal situation.

The Vaccine Compensation Programme in the US has so far paid out over $4 BILLION in compensation to victims of vaccines. Over $4 BILLION !!!!!!

Yet the vaccine programmes continue rolling out because their revenues far exceed what they have to pay out to murdered or crippled victims of their vaccines. It's an extremely lucrative business using FEAR as it's primary selling technique.

Oh dear, you obviously have nothing better to do with your life than browsing the web all day and posting lengthy arguments on forums. Are you a world renowned expert on this subject? I think not!
Whilst you are free to present your argument please refrain from telling me what I am doing or thinking.
Realist indeed!

Page 11 of 20 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top