Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2012, 11:55 PM

Re: Blue Moon

While I still have the moon on my mind I thought of an idea to shut up all the non believers including me about landing a man on the moon, it seems to me that if they did it in 1969 with all that bulky equipment landing one on it now should be a doddle, everything is miniaturized today, just look at the Macmini computer. They say it would cost too much, well why not take a few billionaires for the trip of a lifetime, I'm sure Mr.Branson and Mr.O'Leary would give their right arm to go, and with a bit of luck O'Leary might be stuck there and left flapping his wings trying to fly home, poetic justice, all the priceless publicity and the honour, didn't a few millionaires orbit the Earth some years back and were only too happy to pay dearly for the privilege. Make a bigger space vehicle, again should be no problem, the more in it the merrier, money problem solved, US prove it was not staged and everybody wins. Go on NASA do it, it's time the younger generation were treated to actually seeing a man landing live somewhere out of this world, Mars can wait, first things first.
Que Sera
Germany
Que Sera is female  Que Sera has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2012, 06:13 PM

Re: Blue Moon

I like the garden!!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top