Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Luna
New Member!
London
Luna is female 

31-12-2013, 12:31 AM

Re: she's so vain !!!!

Dying a four year olds hair is just wrong. Hair dyes shouldn't be used on small children the chemicals are too strong.

It will be costly to keep up though so hopefully she will soon realise that it is a very stupid thing to do.
Angela
New Member!
Leeds
Angela is female 

21-01-2014, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
I bet she thinks this thread is about her .... she's so vain

I have never liked my sister in law ... she is vain , self absorbed and so jealous of any relasonship my brother has with friends and family plus has a nasty streak a mile wide...
But I try to be polite for my brothers sake.

But even she has taken the biscuit this time .
She has red hair and really hates if so dyes it blond and uses straightners to make it flat ..... fair enough I hear you say ?

But as she dosnt want to let people who meet her know she dyes her hair she has started to dye and straighten her 4 years olds hair as well to make it look like the colour runs in the family .....I think this is truley disgusting and had to laugh in her face when I realised on a recent visit what she had done .... surely this is adbuse of a child ???

She's not vain, she's simply a complete nutcase!
Angela
New Member!
Leeds
Angela is female 

21-01-2014, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Yes I believe he is .... I dont blame him as she becomes like a screaming banshee when you dont agree with her . He is thinking of leaving her but is worried about leaving his 2 very young children with her on thier own. He has asked her to get counciling as she has a very nasty side to her and is extremly jealous of other people who have things she dosnt. When people cross her (perfect strangers in shops) she will hound them and even try to get them sacked by writting lies to bosses of the shops where they work.
You have no Idea how nasty this woman can be , but then she can turn on a sixpence if she wants some thing from you or you can be useful to her and be nice as pie.

She sounds like a nightmare. Advise your brother to get hold of some antipsychotic medication, crush a tablet daily and put it in her food
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2014, 10:53 AM

I tend to agree - there sounds to be an element of bi-polar disorder in this woman and perhaps she needs medical intervention.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2014, 10:02 AM

Honestly some women are the limit, although I know some vain men too. Wonder what would happen if she got a bad dye mix and all her hair fell out leaving her bald, it has been known to happen, would she shave off the childs hair to match her own baldy head.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top