Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 10:38 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning everyone,
Dull and Damp here,
Lovely pic, I have 2 Robins visit my Garden, ones a little chubby one
the others very slim..even come at Summer time..

Have a good day all,

Shazy..
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 11:46 AM

Good morning all
A dark morning here
Safe journey Jazz.
I love robins Alan, we have one that answers to a whistle, bless
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 12:01 PM

Oh what a beautiful picture

Sun is shining but very low in the sky driving into work today had to be very careful.

Enjoy your day
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 12:21 PM

buenas dias all. A dull day so far but without the cold wind, at the minute anyway. The dogs have been all round the garden twice already checking that nothing has changed overnight, I think itīs quite worn madam ChoCho out, she has come back, jumped on my bed and wrapped herself up in my duvet, Muffin has gone to the kitchen checking the floor for crumbs, he never misses even one. Nothing special happening today, other than going to look for a new shower unit for one of the bathrooms, the old one has already been taken out so now itīs just finding a suitable one, no doubt weīll come to blows over that, haha. Lovely photo of the Robin Alan, we donīt see too many Robins here but did see one last week, unfortunately in the mouth of a neighbourīs cat, poor little thing. We also have a Sparrow Hawk around at the present time which is causing havoc with the birds, I know it has to eat but I wish it would go somewhere else. We have blackbirds nesting in our garden and I will be very very upset if this Sparrow Hawk harms them. Have a pleasant day all.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 01:08 PM

Good afternoon .... running late again
Braincells in disarray

Did anyone want to know that ? ah well ...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Good afternoon .... running late again
Braincells in disarray

Did anyone want to know that ? ah well ...

Rachel darlin' - still waiting for an answer to my question - when???
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Rachel darlin' - still waiting for an answer to my question - when???

When what UJ ?

really lost the plot this week
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
When what UJ ?

really lost the plot this week

After Jan said she was coming to Rustington (just a short hop along the coast from me) you said you wanted to come to Sussex too. All I need to know is when.
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 02:26 PM

Gooooood Morning one and all!

newbie here!

Chucking it down where I am and its cold.

I'm busy making Easter Cards for the RSPCA Easter Fayre, just having a break while the glue sets

catch you all laters
Purdy
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 02:56 PM

I'm back again! just a little thing thats bugging me, everytime I get a new page I get these moving ads at the top I'm sick of clicking them off, is there a way to get rid permanently?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top