Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2014, 10:52 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Hope you get the roof sorted, Meg! (Pity that ironing!!)
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2014, 10:58 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny and very warm in the sun but very windy again. I´m going to book lunch at one of our favourite restaurants for later today, in the meantime Mr Clumsy is beavering away in bathroom 1 and I think I´ll stay at this side of the house for the time being otherwise it´s ´´hold this, get that, etc etc ´´, safer to stay here I think. Have a good day all.
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2014, 11:49 AM

Morning Everyone!

very dark wet and miserable here too!

Wont be venturing anywhere today that's for sure.
I hope you get that roof sorted Meg PRONTO, give 'em whatfor!

sit and do a bit of knitting today methinks.
got a little wabbit pattern, see how it goes.

have a lovely day then, chilling, or whatever it is you all do on a Sunday
P.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2014, 12:17 PM

Morning everyone, still very windy here
and cold..brrr...
Im going to my Daughters soon, see the G/kids and
thats all im doing today..
The Lady with roof problems, can u get into ur attic, cos i looked into
mine when i had probs with roofer, and i cud see the Sky..he obviously
hadnt done a proper job..i do hope u get it sorted soon..

Take care all.

Shazy..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2014, 01:01 PM

Morning all dark and heavy rain here too and not looking good for those in already flooded areas.

I've also been engrossed in watching the Australian Open final this morning - shame Nadal had his back injury as it spoilt what could have been a great game.

No plans for today other than keeping warm and dry indoors.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2014, 01:39 PM

We've just come back from our son's new place which is about 6 miles away via country lanes............all the fields are flooded and it's still raining quite sharply.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2014, 05:21 PM

Good afternoon all, another miserable day. We had a very heavy storm last night too.
The Family have just left for there various abodes and the wife and me are taking it easy, herself is relaxing with a glass of port I insisted she have and I have decided to join her, she's smiling like a Cheshire cat on the sofa while watching 'Deal or no Deal', I can't stand that git Edmonds, he's probably the nicest fella in the world but I could never take to him.
Take care Folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top