Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 07:08 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Just look at the state of this place! Empty pizza boxes and beer cans, overflowing ashtrays, chewing gum on the windows, sink full of dishes, mouldy coffee cups - and Dongles dirty Y-Fronts dangling from the ceiling fan - again! Those useless male things have been in again!

Well - we will have peace today - rumour has it there is some boring ball game going on somewhere - so - I have confiscated the TV, poured the last of the beer in the garden for the slugs, had a combination lock put on the 'fridge - and only females are allowed to know the combination - so those male things have no reason to be in here at all!

Oh - I forgot to feed the piranhas in the moat - have locked the drawbridge in the 'up' position and removed the stepping stones!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Just look at the state of this place! Empty pizza boxes and beer cans, overflowing ashtrays, chewing gum on the windows, sink full of dishes, mouldy coffee cups - and Dongles dirty Y-Fronts dangling from the ceiling fan - again! Those useless male things have been in again!

Well - we will have peace today - rumour has it there is some boring ball game going on somewhere - so - I have confiscated the TV, poured the last of the beer in the garden for the slugs, had a combination lock put on the 'fridge - and only females are allowed to know the combination - so those male things have no reason to be in here at all!

Oh - I forgot to feed the piranhas in the moat - have locked the drawbridge in the 'up' position and removed the stepping stones!
Good grief Tabby, you HAVE been busy! Finally a quiet Sunday in here...one interloper I think but he turned tail pretty quick
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 08:18 AM

No, was just content the feline one was safely locked up for the day.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 08:21 AM

I think you'll find that felines are wily, very clean, and have the ability to turf things out of their territory. So....take heed.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 11:56 AM

Oh excellent Tabby.

You are so organised, just what we need to keep those awful men out.
Having said that, I have just caught a whiff on the breeze of the Yorkie. I'd know that pong anywhere.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 11:58 AM

That's because you didn't turn up for your shift.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 02:43 PM

Oi, Judsy, you didn't congratulate me on my vast engineering and electrical knowledge yesterday.
And there's you lot always thinking women can't mend things!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

11-07-2021, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oi, Judsy, you didn't congratulate me on my vast engineering and electrical knowledge yesterday.
And there's you lot always thinking women can't mend things!
Don't be expecting any congrats from him, Mups....clearly he is in awe of you and your talents, and likely far too envious of your skill in such matters.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-07-2021, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Don't be expecting any congrats from him, Mups....clearly he is in awe of you and your talents, and likely far too envious of your skill in such matters.

Yeah, did you notice not one of them recognised my great knowledge and handiwork?

As for Judsy, he's probably scared I'll do him out of a job.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 06:45 PM

A good looking picture here....all ladies welcome, men OUT, afternoon drinks should be arriving soon.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top