Join for free
Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 02:07 AM

Re: Are The Royal Family Turning Into An Up-Market Version Of The Jeremy Kyle Show?

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Well , I'm loving it , these last months of winter stuck indoors almost 24 hours a day , alone apart from books TV and you guys , for me this is something else to focus on in my lounge in books and papers and on TV

Bring em on I say let the games begin
I thought so too but as I dropped off during the show it can’t have been that enthralling
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 02:10 AM

Re: Are The Royal Family Turning Into An Up-Market Version Of The Jeremy Kyle Show?

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
A few years ago Harry I think said about the royal family "they are the family she never had" so what happened?

You cannot appear to escape the news that surrounds them.

So my thought's are least said soonest mended never was so true.
And it was this tactless remark that sparked off the Markle family debacle they were annoyed seeing she had lived with them - more than she had ever lived with the silent Doria
Being Markle’s they weren’t havent taking it quietly .( clearly she got her spunkiness from her reviled white fathers side )
Now Meghan has two families she never had !
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Yawn...
If Harry and Megan wish to go their own way that is fine by me but please spare us the drama ..
What drama
LMAO!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
If there's one certainty, and it's a GOOD thing, it's that any "mystique" that the Windsor's might have had is being totally shattered and it's long overdue.

I don't like Me-again one little bit but I'm delighted to see her pulling the whole rotten to the core Windsor lot into the gutter and hopefully the whole disgusting British Establishment with them.
In the UK Andrew would not be a pedo. The girl was 17. Instead he would just be a nauseous creep that we have to pay for along with the rest of the useless creeps.
Hahaha! You certainly have a way with words.
That was funny.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 10:55 AM

Just illustrates how important it is to have friends in high places, on the media ladder, rather than Royalty or Loyalty.

Time to invite me-again's father over to earn a few million for an interview by the Beeb?

Fact is, this poor, defenceless, shy, retiring, young couple, has just destroyed any remaining beliefs we had.

Each accustation, be it about race, or bullying, must be analysed, publicly, so that we can tell who is lying.

But it won't be!

If you don't challenge lies, they get seen as truths!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 11:04 AM

My opinion has changed. Much as I don't like either of them, or any of them for that matter it's increasingly looking as if it's taken someone with her brass neck and accompanied by a weak link to break through the pure BS that the Windsors along with The Establishment have been hiding behind.

I REALLY hope that this exposé will prove immensely damaging to them and ideally result in the whole lot being destroyed and replaced with a republic.
Yes, then we can have a President, to run the Country.

Not sure how we could achieve that, maybe Trump, or some other mega rich grabber, will be available for selection?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Yes, then we can have a President, to run the Country.

Not sure how we could achieve that, maybe Trump, or some other mega rich grabber, will be available for selection?

But presidents can be periodically changed. The awful hypocritical (and worse) Windsor shower and hangers on were stuck with unfortunately.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK

09-03-2021, 12:21 PM

But presidents can be periodically changed. The awful hypocritical (and worse) Windsor shower and hangers on were stuck with unfortunately.
But, surely, Presidents have also been known to do naughty things, with the Ladies, and indulged in occasional (reported) racism.

I guess that Presidents are restricted, by the Senate, in what they can achieve, and that might be a slight bonus!

I suppose that Trump might not have been involved in Bullying, though!
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Would you agree?

This Oprah Winfrey interview with Harry and Meghan will do the Royal Family and themselves, no favours.
Instead, their lives are becoming more like episodes out of the Jeremy Kyle Show!
This is Ginger's fault ..him and that harridan he married!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
This is Ginger's fault ..him and that harridan he married!
Horrible people both but they might have just done the UK a services by exposing the Windsors and associated Establishment Figures for what useless scroungers that they are.

Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top