Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 12:45 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Apart from now.

Wrong again.

'Bout time you two reprobates were tucked up in bed and asleep anyway.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Well I did buy a box of luxury Suchards Belgian chocolates and purely for quality control I thought I'd better test one to make sure they were good enough. The upshot was that it was. Far too good to give to ingrates so I'm keeping 'em for meself.

That's alright, you can stuff all those choccy's to your heart's content Judsy. I rarely eat chocolate, never had a sweet tooth y'see.

You will need to try a bit harder to find something nice that will go some way to appeasing me for all your misdeeds.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 03:15 AM

ACTUALLY,one parked among the seething throng,entered the building-and almost instantly found a serving wench filling shelves with large pots of 'instant' [it isn't,one has to boil one's own water] Cappuccino coffee at a mere £1.80 per large canister! So having purchased two of the aforementioned items,one skedaddled back to one's vehicle and drove away.
Hmm...mayhap these otherwise deplorable outlets do have the odd saving grace-for having tried the 'cheap & cheerful' coffee...one has to admit,it's actually an easy six-point-five out of ten.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 07:14 AM

I'll be out for a while today so I don't want you you lot getting any ideas that you might be last to post. It will just be a temporary thing, I will be back to post later this evening.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-05-2019, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'll be out for a while today so I don't want you you lot getting any ideas that you might be last to post. It will just be a temporary thing, I will be back to post later this evening.

Excellent news. That's one less.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 09:37 AM

Hi

Just having a coffee break so popped in to keep Mups on her toes.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 09:52 AM

Right, he’s gone. Let’s break in and nick his telly.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's alright, you can stuff all those choccy's to your heart's content Judsy. I rarely eat chocolate, never had a sweet tooth y'see.

You will need to try a bit harder to find something nice that will go some way to appeasing me for all your misdeeds.
Do you see this fellas? The total ingratitude. You go out of your way to please wimmin by buying something expensive or exotic and they throw it back in your face. No appreciation. I suppose now that I'll have to eat the remaining choccies myself.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-05-2019, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Do you see this fellas? The total ingratitude. You go out of your way to please wimmin by buying something expensive or exotic and they throw it back in your face. No appreciation. I suppose now that I'll have to eat the remaining choccies myself.

You know I don't likeblack pudding, and now you know I hardly ever eat chocolate, so let's hope your third attempt will be correct, Judsy.

You could perhaps chauffeur me to a large garden centre, purchase a gift there, followed by Sunday lunch at a country pub where I can sit outside in the gardens enjoying the sunshine - preferably by a peaceful river.

That might go some way to letting me see you intend to at least make an effort to start mending your ways in future.

How many of us ladies can you get in our car?
You and Dongle could easily take us all and we are very good company.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2019, 04:02 PM

I'm invisible.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top