Join for free
Page 47 of 246 « First < 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 12:32 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I used to have a 3.5 inch floppy.
Didn't we all?

Of course, the ladies won't have a clue what we're talking about!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
A man goes to his doctor "Doctor I have this terrible pain that goes up my right arm, across my chest and down my left arm, It,s agony, what can you do for me" The doctor gives him a good examination. "Tell me how often do you get this pain that goes up your right arm, across your chest and down your left arm?" "Every few minutes" the man says. "Well I am very sorry" the doctor replies "But the only cure that I can see is to have your testicles removed" "Oh my God" the man says, "I am only twenty five, that is my sex life ruined,"
The doctor said "It,s up to you You can either put up with the pain going up your right arm, across you chest and down your left arm or have the operation" The man decided to have the operation but before that he would take his beautiful wife away for a week and spend the whole time having sex. He had the operation but he became so moody. After a while his wife said "You are losing the will to live" she said "Go into town, get yourself a tailor made suit and we will go away for a week or so and try and forget"
He went to the tailors and was being measured up for his new suit. "Which side do you dress?" the tailor asked. "What do you mean" the man said " The tailor replied "Which side do your testicles hang?" "What difference does that make" the man said. "Well if they hang the wrong side" The tailor replied "You will get an awful pain go up your right arm across your chest and down your left arm"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

26-04-2019, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
When I told Dianne Abbott that I was a vegan, she raised one hand with fingers separated and said "Live long and prosper"
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Didn't we all?

Of course, the ladies won't have a clue what we're talking about!
What are you talkin about …
Please explain ??
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

26-04-2019, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by sugarbug ->
What are you talkin about …
Please explain ??
I think we're talking about computer data storage devices.

I can't think of anything else.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 02:19 PM

I think we're talking about computer data storage devices.

I can't think of anything else.

You can go to the top of the class with that answer ..
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

26-04-2019, 02:26 PM

You can go to the top of the class with that answer ..
Thank you.

Actually, I'm beginning to wonder what was going through your mind. Go on, be honest now.
sugarbug
canada

26-04-2019, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I used to have a 3.5 inch floppy.
Thank you.

Actually, I'm beginning to wonder what was going through your mind. Go on, be honest now.
I thought it was a spelling error …floppy , Ploppy .

He is so vain .. I thought he has a duplicated miniature 3.5 inch ploppy doll made of himself .
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
a man goes to his doctor "doctor i have this terrible pain that goes up my right arm, across my chest and down my left arm, it,s agony, what can you do for me" the doctor gives him a good examination. "tell me how often do you get this pain that goes up your right arm, across your chest and down your left arm?" "every few minutes" the man says. "well i am very sorry" the doctor replies "but the only cure that i can see is to have your testicles removed" "oh my god" the man says, "i am only twenty five, that is my sex life ruined,"
the doctor said "it,s up to you you can either put up with the pain going up your right arm, across you chest and down your left arm or have the operation" the man decided to have the operation but before that he would take his beautiful wife away for a week and spend the whole time having sex. He had the operation but he became so moody. After a while his wife said "you are losing the will to live" she said "go into town, get yourself a tailor made suit and we will go away for a week or so and try and forget"
he went to the tailors and was being measured up for his new suit. "which side do you dress?" the tailor asked. "what do you mean" the man said " the tailor replied "which side do your testicles hang?" "what difference does that make" the man said. "well if they hang the wrong side" the tailor replied "you will get an awful pain go up your right arm across your chest and down your left arm"
ouch!!!
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2019, 07:39 AM

He is so vain .. I thought he has a duplicated miniature 3.5 inch ploppy doll made of himself .

Don't you remember? I gave it to you, so you can stick pins in it.

Page 47 of 246 « First < 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top