Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 05:50 PM

Re: Moving abroad - What will happen after Brexit

Originally Posted by Yolande ->
I should point out that the Mayor of London is not the Lord Mayor, that is a totally different role.

I'm not sure driving licences can work as ID as many people don't have a driving licence.
I don't really care what his official title is. I was referring to Khan.

Or 'Khan't' as many people seem to refer to him.

Of course, the 160+ knife murders this year (so far) are just "a consequence of living in a big city", aren't they?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Of course, the 160+ knife murders this year (so far) are just "a consequence of living in a big city", aren't they?
No they aren't and they are not Sadiq Khans fault either.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 06:35 PM

I completely agree, although I wasn't aware that Spain was a police state!

Compulsory ID cards was something mooted in the UK some time ago and was rejected for some reason. Personally, I cannot understand what the objection could be.
Me neither Swims
I have carried ID cards practically all my life and it's no problem .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Me neither Swims
I have carried ID cards practically all my life and it's no problem .
Oi! Who are you talking to?
Yolande
London, UK
Yolande is female  Yolande has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 07:40 PM

It is actually 118, today's figure, which though shocking is considerably less than 160+.

(And of course totally off topic as is Mayor of London)
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 08:39 PM

It is actually 118, today's figure, which though shocking is considerably less than 160+.

Very true, but the Little Englanders on here have their agenda that they must stick to through thick and thin, mostly thick in my opinion.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

05-11-2018, 08:39 PM

Sorry, I stand corrected.

Your wonderful mayor has said that it will take a generation (from 10 to 20 years) to sort out the problem.

Perhaps he should have been doing something before.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

05-11-2018, 09:44 PM

Sorry, I stand corrected.

Your wonderful mayor has said that it will take a generation (from 10 to 20 years) to sort out the problem.

Perhaps he should have been doing something before.
Please explain exactly what he could have done and why Boris the buffoon did sod all.
I know that you won't answer this because you have me on "ignore"which is the cowards way out.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 09:45 PM

Oh dear! What happens to those who can't drive AND have never applied for a passport?
Easy, they get a non Drivers Licence/Photo ID from the same place that issues all licences.

https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/trans...nsw-photo-card
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

05-11-2018, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Please explain exactly what he could have done and why Boris the buffoon did sod all.
I know that you won't answer this because you have me on "ignore"which is the cowards way out.
Just for the record, and it pains me to waste my time on a troll, but you are not on 'ignore'; I just choose not to interact with you.

However, and I know this will be difficult for one who can only communicate in simple offensive phrases, I shall answer your question.

As mayor, he could have influenced the way the police service (not police force for obvious reasons) is run. For starters, they could stop taking the easy option of responding to 'harsh words' on places such as Twitter, and deal with real crime. He could, I'm sure, overrule the PC idiots who run the police service these days.

Now, my apologies for presenting you with more words than you are used to. I assure you that this will not happen again.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top