Join for free
Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 08:02 PM

Re: Theresa May to Make A Statement Soon

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
It's wonderful watching the ERG headbangers and Brexit hardliner MPs - or at least those who can bare to actually face a camera - swallowing hard, grimacing and trying not to admit they're are getting a clobbering.
On the contrary, I have been following the comments some of them have been making they are doing nothing of the sort .
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
On the contrary, I have been following the comments some of them have been making they are doing nothing of the sort .
You cannot be serious: Gove is . . . well, talking the usual rubbish; and Boris Johnson is looking very bitter on Sky News (as I type this).

Look on the bright side: the Anti-EU shower on the Tory backbenchers have moaned like holy hell for the past 30-odd years. They wouldn't know what to do without the EU to moan about!

(And they had the temerity to call pro-EU people "Remoaners"!).

Corbyn to the rescue! Ahead of the game as usual!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 08:18 PM

She makes the process sound like sitting on the loo!

"So today I am taking action to break the logjam:....So we will need a further extension of Article 50 – one that is as short as possible and which ends when we pass a deal."
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
So Treason May has decided to go begging to Compo as well as the EU
I smell a major stitch - up or betrayal in the near future
Aye, once again the damn woman is going cap in hand to her EU masters.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47794235

For christ's sake Theresa, stop fannying around and get us out NOW. No deal and WTO rules.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Corbyn will flounce long before Theresa, she's got a will of iron
That's what I think as well ruthio.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 08:59 PM

I bet the DUP are happy about this. The IRA supporting labour front bench deciding their future
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I bet the DUP are happy about this. The IRA supporting labour front bench deciding their future
You never know Sinn Fein might even take their seats in parliament to prop up Corbyn if, by some unfortunate event, he gets into power.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You never know Sinn Fein might even take their seats in parliament to prop up Corbyn if, by some unfortunate event, he gets into power.

That would be a bit spikey ha ha
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 10:51 PM

It's taken May a long time to realise that Corbyn's input was necessary to help sort things out.

The right-wing Tory headbangers are just going to have to make way for the grown-ups.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2019, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
It's taken May a long time to realise that Corbyn's input was necessary to help sort things out.

The right-wing Tory headbangers are just going to have to make way for the grown-ups.
Nah, she's just desperate.

Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top