Join for free
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 08:50 PM

voice recording apps for android

Good evening all

I like to sing and I want to record my singing and be able to share it to facebook but the only android apps I can find, whilst they do allow sharing, they only let you share to messenger and whats app, I want to share to my facebook and other social media but the app doesn't allow that.

Does anyone know of an app that does please?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 09:13 PM

Re: voice recording apps for android

I use Easy Voice Recorder which saves audio in WAV format. The files can then be uploaded to my Google Drive and then copied from there onto my PC or posted to someone via email so it should be simple enough to copy them from my GD to FaceBook (don't use FB so can't verify this).
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I use Easy Voice Recorder which saves audio in WAV format. The files can then be uploaded to my Google Drive and then copied from there onto my PC or posted to someone via email so it should be simple enough to copy them from my GD to FaceBook (don't use FB so can't verify this).
I think I';ve done it in here Judd on the music thread, the songs are a bit naff but now I know what to do I need to get practising! I uploaded to Google Drive and copied the link from there into here, it worked in facebook too, now i'm a bit embarrassed in case it sounds crap lol
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 09:38 PM

Just be careful linking to your Google Drive - you don't want people nosing around any other files you may have on there especially if you haven't made the rest of your drive secure. I allocated part(s) of my drive to some customers so they could access their electrical test results. They could only do this by using a link to their particular section which I sent to them by email. All other sections of my Drive are inaccessible without that link to prevent others seeing confidential information.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

07-06-2019, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Just be careful linking to your Google Drive - you don't want people nosing around any other files you may have on there especially if you haven't made the rest of your drive secure. I allocated part(s) of my drive to some customers so they could access their electrical test results. They could only do this by using a link to their particular section which I sent to them by email. All other sections of my Drive are inaccessible without that link to prevent others seeing confidential information.
ooooo thanks for the warning, luckily I haven't got much on there so I'll keep that in mind our Judd

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top