Join for free
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 05:50 PM

Re: Police called to Boris Johnson home

I don't think Boris is doing himself any favours.

But there again I think Tory voters have already made up their minds.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 06:20 PM

The longer this witch hunt goes on the more people will be inclined to support him. I think most people understand that this is more about trying discredit him and less about whether he is suitable. Most fair minded and decent people dislike this sort of thing.

Why is the media not asking Hunt about his private life, I'm sure if they dug deep enough they would find a few skeletons.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2019, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
The longer this witch hunt goes on the more people will be inclined to support him. I think most people understand that this is more about trying discredit him and less about whether he is suitable. Most fair minded and decent people dislike this sort of thing.

Why is the media not asking Hunt about his private life, I'm sure if they dug deep enough they would find a few skeletons.

The media want remainer Hunt as PM that's why

Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top