Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 06:29 PM

Re: Harry & Meghan's contempt for the British Public.

Alas Ms Markel is making /has been made a complete fool at Wimbledon.
Sycophantic bodyguards say no photographs ?
FFS
What planet is she and the bodyguard goons inhabiting ?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Alas Ms Markel is making /has been made a complete fool at Wimbledon.
Sycophantic bodyguards say no photographs ?
FFS
What planet is she and the bodyguard goons inhabiting ?
I saw that. Also she 'dressed down' by wearing jeans.... even though jeans are not allowed in the Royal box. Then she spent the whole time posing for no photographs. what an idiot.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 12:21 AM

Allowances must be made she is an American and let's face it they don't really know how to behave
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Is she not your Queen too ST ?
She's also the Queen of Australia and good value she is too. A bunch of foreigners keep her in the style to which she has grown accustomed and we only have to pay for her if she visits which, fortunately, is never these days.

The perfect Monarch - remote and cheap! We appreciate your sacrifice.

As for Ms Markles if it was good enough for Grace Kelly it's good enough for her. ..And if about 80 million people died I could be next in line for the throne but I didn't let the press take pictures of my kids either I don't remember you whinging then.

Leave them alone, just keep paying your taxes
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
She's also the Queen of Australia and good value she is too. A bunch of foreigners keep her in the style to which she has grown accustomed and we only have to pay for her if she visits which, fortunately, is never these days.

The perfect Monarch - remote and cheap! We appreciate your sacrifice.

As for Ms Markles if it was good enough for Grace Kelly it's good enough for her. ..And if about 80 million people died I could be in line for the throne but I didn't let the press take pictures of my kids either I don't remember you whinging then.

Leave them alone, just keep paying your taxes
Bruce! Wash your mouth out.

Absolutely no comparison.

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top