Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 08:35 PM

School Holidays.

Hi

My life is about to change.

Zac and Derek are back, moved the shed and things.

They have paid the rent, leaving early tomorrow morning as they have loads to do.

They are staying tomorrow night with Sabrina, taking Jakob and Nadi early Thursday morning to Poland for the holidays.

Jacob and Nadi have just been to say goodbye, and pick up Grandads holiday money.

They are no fools and have eaten the remaining Ice Creams.

I will miss them when they are away.

They are very funny as well.

They love Babcha (Grandmother),Zosia but do do not like her Husband, Grandad Bogdan.

He is a miserable Git.

They have decided that it would be much better if Babcha Zosia came to England and married me.

Life is very simple when you are a Littlie.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 08:38 PM

Re: School Holidays.

Deleted....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 08:41 PM

It won't be long before they are back from the holidays Swimmy, it will give you time to build up your strength.

I must admit when I returned from my holiday with 5 children a few days ago the house seemed very quiet and I missed the frequent hugs and laughter..
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It won't be long before they are back from the holidays Swimmy, it will give you time to build up your strength.

I must admit when I returned from my holiday with 5 children a few days ago the house seemed very quiet and I missed the frequent hugs and laughter..

Hi

Yes, you are right.

I will miss them, but time to get fit again.

Better for all of us, including Guy.

I need to get out to see him.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Swimmy, I hope you put some clothes on!

I ain't got a clue about this, but it must be poignant.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 07:21 PM

Our grandkids are being dumped on us.

I loath the little sods. Horrible precious little bleeders.

Won't eat this won't eat that we end up having to give them what they will eat. No point arguing. We just plant nosh in front of them and scream EAT IT!

Every day muesli with cream and Ice cream for breakfast, with a gob of clotted cream and home made rasberry jelly on top.

We SWORE to get the sods eating muesli while they were here.

The memsahib can't be arsed with cooking lunches so it'll mostly be out to the local pub beer garden for all things bad, a trip up to Pleasurewood Hills theme park sometime in the week in the hope of making them sick on the rides there.

Dinners are easy. Chinese restaurants, Indian restaurants, takeaways, fish and chips - get the picture?

Y'see the idea is to plant the seed. When the brats get home their parents will get the agro about wanting what we have given them, and the kids will get the agro when told NO.

Trouble is next break they'll get THEIR own back by dumping their mini-monsters on us again and it'll start all over

Hopefully

BTW - I HATE kids..
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->

BTW - I HATE kids..
You hide it so well, AT!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by silver tabby ->
you hide it so well, at! :-d:-d
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Our grandkids are being dumped on us.

I loath the little sods. Horrible precious little bleeders.

Won't eat this won't eat that we end up having to give them what they will eat. No point arguing. We just plant nosh in front of them and scream EAT IT!

Every day muesli with cream and Ice cream for breakfast, with a gob of clotted cream and home made rasberry jelly on top.

We SWORE to get the sods eating muesli while they were here.

The memsahib can't be arsed with cooking lunches so it'll mostly be out to the local pub beer garden for all things bad, a trip up to Pleasurewood Hills theme park sometime in the week in the hope of making them sick on the rides there.

Dinners are easy. Chinese restaurants, Indian restaurants, takeaways, fish and chips - get the picture?

Y'see the idea is to plant the seed. When the brats get home their parents will get the agro about wanting what we have given them, and the kids will get the agro when told NO.

Trouble is next break they'll get THEIR own back by dumping their mini-monsters on us again and it'll start all over

Hopefully

BTW - I HATE kids..
I bet you couldn't eat a full 'un either
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2019, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I bet you couldn't eat a full 'un either
Of course not! "Long Pig" isn't kosher!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top