Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 06:43 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good morning everyone.

Friday again - seems to have come around quickly - or has someone slipped an extra one in this week? Due to be cooler today with the promise of rain and thunder.

My last day of "Westie Watch" - her owner will be back mid afternoon. I have enjoyed it - it has been a good way to ease me back into early morning walks now that I am rid of 'thing', and Westies are such fun dogs to be with.

Enjoy your day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 06:49 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning all.
A lovely, sunny start to the day and a joy to drive home for the weekend.
Today will be spent taking things as they come. No big plans, it's nice to just relax after the working week.

Tabby, my sister has just got a Westie too. Their first dog. Cute little things aren't they?

Have a nice day everyone
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 07:00 AM

Glad your thingless life is allowing you to do more now Tabs!
And Floydy what a nice start to the weekend for you x

I can here rain on my bedroom window and the breeze through the window is definitely cooler..
But I am in clearing-up mode at school so cooler is not a bad thing today.
Holidays are here at last but I've got lots and lots of paper work to get through
I'll probably go in for a few days next week too to leave me 5 clear weeks of enjoyment and travels
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 07:08 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Feeling much cooler today, far more pleasant. Today’s forecast is for a dry, bright start with rain, sometimes heavy to follow later in the afternoon. Maximum temperature of 24ºC.

Various tasks out in the garden until and if it rains. Shopping to do at some time today or tomorrow. A man's work is never done!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 08:20 AM

Good morning all.

Its sun at the moment but I think its going to rain soon .

Got to pop into Stowmarket later on this morning.

More gardening today, Husband is already out there doing the garden.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 08:22 AM

Hi

Raining already, forecast two days of it with thunderstorms tomorrow.

Sorting and paperwork for me today. boring but essential.

Have a good day all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 08:38 AM

Morning all

I haven't looked out yet but I don't want it to rain as I ve booked the day off work. Just getting up to make dad's lunch then taking it up for him before I head off out shopping with some friends, then tonight I.m meeting with the golden girls for tea at a pub.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 08:48 AM

Good morning - I'll be accompanying Mrs Mart to the hospital this morning. That'll the third trip there this week.

I'll be riding over to see my brother this afternoon providing it isn't raining and that I'm back early enough.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone a damp start and I am pleased to see the rain , my garden particularly the runner beans desperately need it. I will be having my first picking of beans today they are doing well this year.

The rain has also bought a halt to haymaking freeing up the farmer to do some thistle cutting, they are knee high in the nearby grazing meadows and I had visions of a garden full of them next year

I had a lovely day yesterday with all 5 grandchildren in the Nature Reserve , I always go armed with chilled apples .
They are all so good and fun to be with, never any grumbling.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 09:21 AM

Good morning all, supposed to be a wet morning but hardly enough to wet the grass as yet, so may have to be the hose pipe to the veg garden again later...

No firm plans for the day but I must get a haircut before we go away next week for a few days.

Have a good day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top