Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 02:25 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
pug you should be in bed you are not well - although we could insert you into a well if that would help - drugs are just a precursor to madness - live through the pain mon it's much more exciting as the buddhist monk said to the sharp needle?

Was he sucking a Strawberry at the time?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Where is Pugsy?
well if that's all you're offering him wot can you expect? - spilling the medicine; not smiling - and dressed in a mini - nursing dress?? - he needs comfort not crumpet!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
well if that's all you're offering him wot can you expect? - spilling the medicine; not smiling - and dressed in a mini - nursing dress?? - he needs comfort not crumpet!!
Oh gawd l have frightened him off!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 03:05 PM

Errm...akshly,one was just injecting the dose of Morphine,munching two Tramadol-and totally ignoring the Ibuprofen. This bloody wrist is a tad uncomfortable...but got to wait a week for the op to repair it.

NIIIIIICE pic,Sweetie....will you wriggle past my bed holding fresh espresso, nurse? PLEEEEEEEZE??????
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Errm...akshly,one was just injecting the dose of Morphine,munching two Tramadol-and totally ignoring the Ibuprofen. This bloody wrist is a tad uncomfortable...but got to wait a week for the op to repair it.

NIIIIIICE pic,Sweetie....will you wriggle past my bed holding fresh espresso, nurse? PLEEEEEEEZE??????
I would do anything for you.x
Another week!!!!
You poor thing. Xxxxx
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 03:21 PM

Nah,it's ok Honeybee.
One merely has to stand tall and beat down any pain.
SOD the paint will NOT win.
Mind you; this pinned plate, that he also managed to twist into snapping, in my artificial elbow is really uncomfortable.
[HOW can an artificial elbow give pain???]
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

24-09-2018, 03:23 PM

Nah,it's ok Honeybee.
One merely has to stand tall and beat down any pain.
SOD the paint will NOT win.
Mind you; this pinned plate, that he also managed to twist into snapping, in my artificial elbow is really uncomfortable.
[HOW can an artificial elbow give pain???]

The nerves Pugsy.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

24-09-2018, 06:29 PM

Yes,it was a [sort of] attempt to be jocular,Sweetiekins.
I've lived with pain for MAANY years now...and nobody can tell,which I'm proud of. Plus,tbh;once one's mind is occupied with work [or music] the pain takes a distant back seat. Sorry if the attempt to overcome it by trying the computer [I'm back on the Dell using Unix,btw] as a distraction wasn't much cop. I went around the paddocks with the ponies for a couple of hours,until the pathetically ineffective ''painkillers'' finally eased the edge off it.
I do apologise if anyone got miffed at me...
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

24-09-2018, 07:12 PM

Yes,it was a [sort of] attempt to be jocular,Sweetiekins.
I've lived with pain for MAANY years now...and nobody can tell,which I'm proud of. Plus,tbh;once one's mind is occupied with work [or music] the pain takes a distant back seat. Sorry if the attempt to overcome it by trying the computer [I'm back on the Dell using Unix,btw] as a distraction wasn't much cop. I went around the paddocks with the ponies for a couple of hours,until the pathetically ineffective ''painkillers'' finally eased the edge off it.
I do apologise if anyone got miffed at me...
Don't be silly Pugsy, we are ALL your friends here.
All of us wish you well, you should know that.
I do understand about a distraction, that is how often deal with trauma.
You don't have much luck with Puters. But as long as you are happy, that is what counts.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK

24-09-2018, 09:50 PM

''Happy''....OHHHH yes;I remember that!
That's what astronauts are,when they get back into the stratosphere and the whiff of a McDonald's 1/4-pounder cheeseburger hits their conks....

...right?...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top