Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 04:54 PM

Re: Trans People - This Is Not Right!

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Fair points made by all, however, I still maintain that if a man wishes to be a woman and a woman wishes to become a man with the bodies that God originally gave them, then they should be fully prepared to go through the medical supervision which must surely include vital Counselling, especially for those who are seeking chest reconstruction and irreversable phalloplasty, it's just too important a decision for them to complain of it being "humiliating and demeaning". I've never heard such crap!

If they do not wish to have the 2 year medical supervision which is currently required at present, then they should never be allowed the certificate at all! Just continue cross-dressing because that is what they are doing.

To my mind, anyone not prepared to go through with what is necessary for their transition (because it is "humiliating and demeaning) are certainly not mature or mentally fit to go ahead with what may well be the most important decision of their lives. They should be prepared and thankful to go through any type of medical procedures deemed necessary to be declared, mentally and physically fit and competent to proceed with reconstruction.
Excellent. I agree with that word for word.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 06:10 PM

So basically,

A bloke who may be a perv can self declare he's a woman, use the facilities and have a good old perv??
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 06:11 PM

Good post SG. Plenty of reason to be concerned about the push for transgender rights.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
So basically,

A bloke who may be a perv can self declare he's a woman, use the facilities and have a good old perv??
I was thinking the same, it's not right at all, I agree with Shroppy
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 06:13 PM

Mmmm!! I do agree that anyone who feels they must change their sex so they can live a fulfilled life should accept counselling and preparation for it SG. I think I overlooked that part of your OP. Two years is not a long time to work towards such a big change in a person's lifetime.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
They will keep pushing because they can, nothing to do with equality all about superiority. Too many concessions already, this preferential treament is discriminatory to the majority.

This in-your-face attitude is deliberately confrontational, weak government will give in. Imo
what's wrong with discriminating against the majority they do it all the time towards minorities?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 06:43 PM

vital Counselling,
been involved in the counselling area a bit - never heard of that one??
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 06:52 PM

Are we moving steadily towards erasing all gender distinction?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Are we moving steadily towards erasing all gender distinction?
Anything is possible with the pc lunatics around these days.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2018, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
been involved in the counselling area a bit - never heard of that one??
I would assume:

vital, i.e. absolutely necessary; essential

counselling, i.e. the provision of professional assistance and guidance in resolving personal or psychological problems

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top