Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 12:17 PM

Re: Canada Legalises Cannabis...

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
It is crazy as is anyone who takes that stuff!
I completely agree. The long term use of cannabis can lead to paranoia, hallucinations, and all manner of mental illness's.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 12:18 PM

I have absolutely no time for people who take drugs or drink alcohol to excess. The NHS is overstretched enough without having to cope with the health issues of those who bring them on themselves.
Indeed.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 12:20 PM

Cannabis can cause brain problems, and lead on to people taking even harder drugs.
Sorry to hear that.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 12:29 PM

I am thankful to say I have never known any of my family to be inebriated, and none of them have ever taken illegal drugs. In fact I don't know anyone who does. I have no idea what cannabis smells like.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 12:34 PM

people who take drugs or drink alcohol to excess.
There's the key words "to excess". Responsible people know their limits....

People who drink alcohol to excess, have a problem
People who smoke 2 packs a day, have a problem
People who smoke weed all day long, have a problem

Even people who eat all day long have a problem. We have to understand our limits.

If I get the chance, I am going to try it. I have done it twice in the past, but that was "street" weed....so I didn't continue...but this legal marajuana is a different story, and if it helps my pain, I may just enjoy a puff now and then.

But I am not going to rush out today and buy it....I don't even know where it is being sold, but I am sure I could find out.....
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 12:38 PM

I would never wish to take anything, which left me not in complete control of what I was doing, not even pain killers.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 12:40 PM

I would never wish to take anything, which left me not in complete control of what I was doing, not even pain killers.
Not even pain killers Tara? What about if you have an operation, do you take them?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 12:46 PM

You've obviously never experienced severe pain then Tara?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

17-10-2018, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
You've obviously never experienced severe pain then Tara?
I agree Carol, I have had severe pain, and I think I would have lost my mind if I hadn't had some relief with pain killers.

If marajuana works that way too, I might just do it...
The jury is out on that right at the moment. I am undecided I guess.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2018, 02:58 PM

I actually tried cannabis butter last year for my spinal stenosis pain. My son-in-law gave me some of his mother's to try in my tea. I took it for about a month...and did not experience any relief from my pain whilst taking it...

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top