Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 07:17 AM

Re: My Mups . . . (Con't)

Ummm.....I didn't realise I had competition,Mups??? Surely you remember?

That night,as we stood on the verandah, gazing out across the moonlit slopes toward the beach, the surf softly breaking on the starlit sands as we stood, entranced by the beauty of nature-and you looked into my eyes, your radiant smile soft, sweet,feminine-and you murmured softly "Oh,Lord;my bladder's creaking!'' and let go of my hand, leaving me there on the verandah alone, lost in the wonder of your radiance, contemplating how such a beauteous, gentle,angelic icon of feminine gentility could possibly be real-and as I did so,I heard your enchanting voice,your musical,whimsical,enticing voice, say "There's no paper in here!"and with those words,the moment of magical bliss that has haunted my every thought ever since, was broken...but evermore,Mups will, to me,be the enchanting,wonderous,moonlit goddess who entered my life-and merely by doing so, stole my heart...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Ummm.....I didn't realise I had competition,Mups??? Surely you remember?

That night,as we stood on the verandah, gazing out across the moonlit slopes toward the beach, the surf softly breaking on the starlit sands as we stood, entranced by the beauty of nature-and you looked into my eyes, your radiant smile soft, sweet,feminine-and you murmured softly "Oh,Lord;my bladder's creaking!'' and let go of my hand, leaving me there on the verandah alone, lost in the wonder of your radiance, contemplating how such a beauteous, gentle,angelic icon of feminine gentility could possibly be real-and as I did so,I heard your enchanting voice,your musical,whimsical,enticing voice, say "There's no paper in here!"and with those words,the moment of magical bliss that has haunted my every thought ever since, was broken...but evermore,Mups will, to me,be the enchanting,wonderous,moonlit goddess who entered my life-and merely by doing so, stole my heart...

Are you on something, Pug?

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Mups you have all these men in your life chatting you up like that watch repair chap. Now the vet! Can you imagine dating the vet and not having to worry about running out of pet insurance ever again

Haha, yes, the watch repair man, Annie, and don't forget the Adonis cutting the trees down last summer . .

As for the vet .... ah well, heart of gold that man - but very much married.
A gal can dream though, ey.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Are you on something, Pug?

The toilet probably.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 07:55 PM

Oh, Humourous post unappreciated, eh?

Soz-Won't happen again.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 08:01 PM

Thats great Mups, how good of your vet to show such an interest in your Mups, lucky Mups having a mummy who loves her as much as you do and for having a vet who is so interested in her. Let us see the article when its done
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-10-2018, 09:17 PM

Thanks LQ.

I don't know exactly what, or when, he will do this yet.
I have given him all the details and copies of paperwork I think relevant and said if he needs anything more, just ask me, and I will always help.

The only thing I would not allow is for anyone to take her away to prod and poke her about without me being there though, but I doubt that would be likely to happen anyway.

I also for a copy of his report, but I haven't heard back from him yet.
He's an incredibly busy man so it could well taek a while.
I am just grateful for his interest and effort though.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Haha, yes, the watch repair man, Annie, and don't forget the Adonis cutting the trees down last summer . .

As for the vet .... ah well, heart of gold that man - but very much married.
A gal can dream though, ey.
I knew I had missed out one of your admirers!

That's a shame your vet is married but that doesn't mean he doesn't fancy you

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top