Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 04:41 PM

Re: MP (the Peter Hain revelation )

Who's PG?

Ok..gorrit.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Hmmm - Given May's reluctance to comment, my betting is that its a paid up member and donor to the scumbag 'nasty party'.

Well, well, well, didn't I too get it right!!!

(extract from Wiki profile on Philip Green

Political activity

Two weeks prior to the 2010 general election, Green came out in support of David Cameron, George Osborne and the Conservative Party, stating that Cameron and Osborne "understand what needs to be done. They get it."[23]

In August 2010, Green was asked by Cameron, then recently elected as Prime Minister, to carry out a review of UK government spending and procurement.[24] Green's summary report, Efficiency Review by Sir Philip Green,[25] published in October 2010, alleged significant failings in government procurement processes. The government published the review identifying its main finding as "the Government is failing to leverage both its credit rating and its scale".[26] Cameron welcomes the report, saying ""I think it's a good report, it will save a lot of money and it's important we do it."[27]
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 06:12 PM

Think in this case and others as well we are told to shut are gobs as the High Court has stated keep your mouths shut

As it because it does not suit The left and the Mary Poopins on this site.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
But you did not have the Guts to name him.
At the time I wrote my first thread, I didn't know who, merely conjecturing that he was a member/supporter/donor to the scumbag 'nasty party'.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
At the time I wrote my first thread, I didn't know who, merely conjecturing that he was a member/supporter/donor to the scumbag 'nasty party'.
You realy don't get do you.

Try to get this threw your stupid stupid head.

This was about the fact that the Courts should not curtail the freedom of the press.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 11:22 PM

*** Posts removed - please refrain from name calling
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

26-10-2018, 06:21 AM

As Lord Hain names PhilipGreen in the House of Lords yesterday, theses people must now realise that injunctions and super-injunctions are nothing more than a good way to part with large sums of money and a bad way to keep things secret.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2018, 09:26 AM

Why should the Courts curtail the freedom of the press in this way?

It's simply yet another fine example of Wealth, and the Power that comes with it, and Abuse.

We see it time and time again and it's absolutely sickening.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 12:28 AM

Sir Philip Green to lodge complaint against Labour peer for using parliamentary privilege to name him. Lord Hain says it is just a malevolent diversion.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top