Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 09:53 PM

Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp get engaged

Another actress/musician marriage in the offing:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46150317

Actress Meg Ryan has announced she and her musician boyfriend John Mellencamp are to tie the knot.

Mellencamp, 67, who has also recorded under the names John Cougar and John Cougar Mellencamp, is best known for his 1982 hit Jack and Diane.

The actress, 56, who was previously married to actor Dennis Quaid, her co-star in D.O.A, also starred in Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail with Tom Hanks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mellencamp

Mellencamp was married to Priscilla Esterline from 1970 until 1981 and to Victoria Granucci from 1981 until 1989. He married fashion model Elaine Irwin on September 5, 1992. On December 30, 2010, Mellencamp announced that he and Irwin had separated after 18 years of marriage. Their divorce became official on August 12, 2011, with the couple negotiating "an amicable settlement of all issues involving property and maintenance rights, the custody and support of their children, and all other issues", according to the settlement agreement.

Mellencamp has five children from his three marriages: daughter Michelle from his marriage to Esterline; daughters Teddi Jo and Justice from his marriage to Granucci; and sons Hud and Speck from his marriage to Irwin.

After his divorce from Irwin, Mellencamp began dating actress Meg Ryan. It was reported Mellencamp and Ryan broke up in the summer of 2014 after dating for over three years. In October 2014, it was revealed that Mellencamp and Ryan were back together. In the summer of 2015, it was reported they broke up again.

In September 2015, Mellencamp reportedly started dating former supermodel Christie Brinkley (ex-wife of Mellencamp's best friend, Billy Joel). In August 2016, the couple's publicist confirmed they had broken up. In July 2017 it was reported Mellencamp and Ryan have reunited and are dating again.
Sounds like an episode of "Soap" which starred Billy Crystal, who, of course, starred with Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally ..... "
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 06:50 AM

Re: Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp get engaged

Oh nice. Next...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 07:02 AM

I used to like Meg Ryan till I saw her in that dreadful interview with Parky...I wonder does anyone remember that? She behaved like a spoilt child and really I can't warm to her now.

I wish them well though no reason not to but without I hope sounding too cynical I doubt it will last.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 09:17 AM

I simply cannot understand what these marriages have to do with music.?
Have they brought out a song together are they going to write music together.?

No they are just gonna get hitched so really that is just General Chat.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 09:31 AM

not a great film star -dont know him ...
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
that dreadful interview with Parky...I wonder does anyone remember that?

Parky certainly does.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 10:10 AM

I don't remember the interview but tbh most Hollywood actors and actresses have no personality without a script.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
I simply cannot understand what these marriages have to do with music.?
Have they brought out a song together are they going to write music together.?

No they are just gonna get hitched so really that is just General Chat.
Then make a formal complaint.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Then make a formal complaint.
tut tut tut.

I am not a complainer just stating a fact pal.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 02:20 PM

Both of them are rather odd I think so they may make a perfect couple. Good luck to them both.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top