Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 07:44 AM

Top of the morning to y'all.

Good Morning everybody. Hope you all had a good nights sleep and that like me you are feeling refreshed. Well, I am refreshed for a couple of hours then it's a rapid downhill slog till it's time to go back to bed. It's 7:30 in the morning and ?????? well, it's 6:30 for you. We never put the clocks back, too many to fiddle with. We do have four radio controlled clocks that show us the 'other' time but we ignore those during winter. Benny has been on the front for his pee and poop, the bird food has been organized, that takes nearly 30 minutes because there is so much of it. Five slices of wholemeal bread chopped up into little pieces, three handsful of sultanas, two bottles full of peanuts, one bottleful of wild bird food and a specially made cake of the fat ball variety. If you die and come back as a bird then come and live here, you will have a life of luxury. Soon be time to take all that food out for the birds. Have a nice day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 07:47 AM

Re: Top of the morning to y'all.

Haha love it! Nothing like a bright and breezy start to the day.
Good morning buddy
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 07:53 AM

Good Saturday morning to you too Peri and Floydy

Today I woke up early ...it's still dark in Yorkshire
I have a great day planned as I'm picking up my little grandson Stanley later and he is staying overnight there is a pic of him in my album...well sort of. Other than that nothing planned for today Stanners will keep me busy

Have a great day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 08:10 AM

Good morning all.

Has been raining all night, but stopped now and very, very mild outside.

Got up at 6am, fed the birds, took the Cat out for a walk, had a cup of tea, had our Porridge with Blueberries, washed up, got my lunch prepared, now on the computer, will be going out at 8am to the shops.

Have a nice day all.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 08:13 AM

7 am time to take my cat Millie for her walk.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 08:22 AM

Good morning everyone

Had a howling gale here last night - just been out to make sure the roof is there - thankfully it is!

Off to Harrogate today with my friends from Goring on Thames. We are having morning coffee at Betty's then exploring Harlow Carr Gardens - should be very colourful and fun!

Have a lovely day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 08:27 AM

Good morning everybody.

Your day sounds brilliant Silver Tabby. The times I've been to Harrogate & never been in Bettys!!

I had a good day out yesterday at Lichfield & the National Memorial Arboretum. It fair wacked me out so I'm not doing much today. Maybe take Taylor to gym kids this morning as I do most Saturdays - that's all.

Have a good day all.
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Good morning all.

Has been raining all night, but stopped now and very, very mild outside.

Got up at 6am, fed the birds, took the Cat out for a walk, had a cup of tea, had our Porridge with Blueberries, washed up, got my lunch prepared, now on the computer, will be going out at 8am to the shops.

Have a nice day all.
Hi there Susie, do you mean you had your cat on a lead? Does he/she cock his/her hind leg up at trees?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 08:34 AM

Morning all

I love Harrogate Tabs...if Bettys has a long queue Weetons further up the road opposite the Stray is good and we have the Ivy now which I heard is good for lunch and not expensive as I thought it would be.....have a great day all.
peripheral
GB

10-11-2018, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
7 am time to take my cat Millie for her walk.
Hello MrFraggle, I am somewhat bemused by the thought of someone taking a cat for a walk. Where, how far and with or without a lead? Big cuddle for Millie.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top