Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 01:30 PM

Who or what is the most nosey?

Is it cats, or dogs, humans, or something else?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 01:36 PM

Re: Who or what is the most nosey?

Here is a labrador called Elsie, put a bag down in her nose goes, plate on the table she likes to have a look, something on the worktop in the kitchen she's there surfing the work top. Postie puts a letter through the door she's first there to see if he is still other side of the door. We always laugh when a man comes into the flat she likes to check them out very thoroughly sniffs them all over, women not so much but she does love a man.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Here is a labrador called Elsie, put a bag down in her nose goes, plate on the table she likes to have a look, something on the worktop in the kitchen she's there surfing the work top. Postie puts a letter through the door she's first there to see if he is still other side of the door. We always laugh when a man comes into the flat she likes to check them out very thoroughly sniffs them all over, women not so much but she does love a man.
Is there a pic of her on your profile Julie?
I get the picture, it has put a smile on my face.

I was thinking and reflecting earlier, a few years back I read a post, it was a thread called 'Have you got your decs up yet?'
One of the replies was 'My cat had the down the first day'.
It made me giggle for ages.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 02:09 PM

Dolly (dog) is very interested in bags that are full, grocery bags, Poalo and Gypsy are more nosey if the bags are empty! (Especially Primark bags)
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 02:13 PM

Humans definately are the most nosey winning hands down!!!
Ive known some incredibly nosey ones in my time..one even going so far as to root through my bag to read some postcards I had in there to post to friends while on holiday (a shared holiday with her)
No more invitations for "beaky" ..I like people to keep their noses out of my business and I will do same in kind..
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

16-11-2018, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Dolly (dog) is very interested in bags that are full, grocery bags, Poalo and Gypsy are more nosey if the bags are empty! (Especially Primark bags)
Ah, Primark has those paper ones.

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Humans definately are the most nosey winning hands down!!!
Ive known some incredibly nosey ones in my time..one even going so far as to root through my bag to read some postcards I had in there to post to friends while on holiday (a shared holiday with her)
No more invitations for "beaky" ..I like people to keep their noses out of my business and I will do same in kind..
OMG that is incredible!!!!
I had a neighbour, moved now, she took our post from the postman one year, she opened our Christmas cards!!!!!
Shoved through my letterbox all tatty!!!!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 03:00 PM

I had a letter once through my door,it read as follows.

You need to get a blind for your bathroom window,as I can see your outline,drying yourself with a towel most nights,whilst walking my dogs,after two months of watching you,I felt it only right to let you know,
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Is it cats, or dogs, humans, or something else?
Humans without a doubt and one of our neighbours takes pole position.............
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 03:38 PM

Hands down humans!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I had a letter once through my door,it read as follows.

You need to get a blind for your bathroom window,as I can see your outline,drying yourself with a towel most nights,whilst walking my dogs,after two months of watching you,I felt it only right to let you know,
Oh errr did they sign it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top