Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 06:18 PM

Love watching people in Mall

I love sitting on a bench in the mall and watching people.....they have such funny ways......

Even on forums, I watch people, they also have funny ways. I notice that anytime I post something, someone will jump right in and bury it with an older post, nothing special to say, except ........(who knows the reason), but it happens within seconds sometimes.......hahahaha

I love watching people at pools also. I like to watch their diving techniques, some do belly floppers, so funny, especially if he is a big fat teen boy.......and we have a lot of those.....

What do you like to watch?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 06:21 PM

Re: Love watching people in Mall

I like watching Animals, whether they are Wild or Pets or even Videos, they do some really funny things and don't know they are doing it, whereas Humans do funny things on purpose.

I also like watching young children playing either on the Beach with their Families or at the Swing park having fun.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 06:30 PM

:I like watching you,WB,you are full of life and a lovely kind caring lady,you are an asset to OFF.

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I like watching Animals, whether they are Wild or Pets or even Videos, they do some really funny things and don't know they are doing it, whereas Humans do funny things on purpose.

I also like watching young children playing either on the Beach with their Families or at the Swing park having fun.
Oh thanks Susie, I forgot about the animals, I love watching them. They don't realize why we watch them, hahaha, they do the funniest things.....
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2018, 06:48 PM

I love watching the Squirrels in my local park.And the birds in my garden.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

16-11-2018, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
:I like watching you,WB,you are full of life and a lovely kind caring lady,you are an asset to OFF.

Awwwww Pauline, you are a real sweetheart, God bless.....and thank you.

Blue x
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 01:36 AM

Sorry, but l am not a people watcher at all.
I see ‘people watchers’ nosing out of the windows in coffee shops and l feel sad for them.
I hate walking past them, to be scrutinised, maybe discussed, or criticised even?

I think, Good Grief, Nosey Parker’s, get a life!!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I love sitting on a bench in the mall and watching people.....they have such funny ways......
Chacun à son goût.

I find malls or any crowded place uncomfortable. Often because people are just inconsiderate. Or simply lack manners.

I prefer park lands and woods.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 04:32 AM

You really need to get out more.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2018, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
You really need to get out more.
I do get out - several times a day, walk around ten miles come rain hail or shine Just not crowded places.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top