Join for free
Page 4 of 15 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 07:56 PM

Re: Fiona Onasanya

Originally Posted by Devo ->
The title of the now absorbed thread - First black female mp ever . Overlooking the iffy grammar and the incomplete, misleading nature of the title, I ask again, what relevance is there to the MP's colour or, for that matter, gender?
People have already answered that.
Are you a teenage SJW?
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
The title of the now absorbed thread - First black female mp ever . Overlooking the iffy grammar and the incomplete, misleading nature of the title, I ask again, what relevance is there to the MP's colour or, for that matter, gender?
I’m simply saying Dianne abbot has had a career no white politician would have been awarded , the two in the news of late if white I’m certain the press and public pressure would have relegated to the ‘ bin’ yet I’m certain in these PC times if you are black or LGBT then you can do no wrong as no one dare tackle you , one only has to look at all the grooming gangs in Yorkshire to see some people are left alone possibly a little to often in modern society because as soon as one says anything a PC IDIOT will straight away call you up on it as demonstrated in this very forum
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
I’m simply saying Dianne abbot has had a career no white politician would have been awarded , the two in the news of late if white I’m certain the press and public pressure would have relegated to the ‘ bin’ yet I’m certain in these PC times if you are black or LGBT then you can do no wrong as no one dare tackle you , one only has to look at all the grooming gangs in Yorkshire to see some people are left alone possibly a little to often in modern society because as soon as one says anything a PC IDIOT will straight away call you up on it as demonstrated in this very forum
I'd not even bother to explain mate.
It's just another of those PC paralysed fools who looks for any and every opportunity to brand someone racist.

Anyway,
Being a politician (who are loved and respected by all...) - I'm sure she'll have a wonderful time in the nick. I'll wager she's really looking forward to it.......
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 11:19 AM

I would like to have known that Onasanya was "slopping out" earlier this morning but I understand that the practice has long been discontinued at most jails .....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
The thing about Diane ( and I can't stand the woman) is she is loved by her constituents so gets voted in time and again. She also has the ear and other body parts of the leader ( nearly said something ruder there). So you are right she has had a career many wouldn't but I'm not sure her colour is why it's happened.

The other woman isn't so well loved by her constituents so won't be coming back and having a stellar career I am sure.

There is a lot of positive race discrimination in a lot of the political parties I am not sure it really helps as it should be best for the job gets it not just limit jobs to one colour either black or white. But I can understand why they do it as black kids need black role models.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 03:10 PM

Shame on her for refusing to resign, looks likely to serve half the sentence, plans to appeal the conviction so delaying a recall petition.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 07:09 PM

Have a look at this website - www.convictedmp.co.uk

I don't need to add any comments, it speaks for itself
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
Have a look at this website - www.convictedmp.co.uk

I don't need to add any comments, it speaks for itself
When you think of the cost of the trial, a complete waste of time and taxpayers money.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 04:53 AM

As on another topic I started.

Am being done for speeding naughty me but have put my hands up to it

Options open to me were

Take a speed awareness course £90.

Hands up and admit I was a naughty boy fined £100 and 3 points.

Go to Magistrates court and pay up to Max £1000 fine and 6 points.

Think her reaction shows her and arrogance Stupidity and she should pay the price for being a MORON
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 06:27 AM

Jailed Labour MP Fiona Onasanya faces having her sentence extended

https://mol.im/a/6650437

Jailed MP Fiona Onasanya could have her sentence increased after members of the public complained that it was too soft.

Page 4 of 15 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top