Join for free
Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 05:26 PM

Re: Returning America to a balanced republic.

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
He can't spell Obamas name right because he lives in Mexico and spends his days drinking tequila and dreaming what might have been.
You do insist on yanking my chain, don't you ? I'll have you know that I do not drink ANY alcohol. Not even a beer.

I think the last drink I had was in approximately 1997 when I was at a special wedding party. In that instance, I drank 1/2 of a pina colada.

If you followed my lead, your posts MIGHT make some sense.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 05:41 PM

.Game.set & match to Mr Kipling.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
.Game.set & match to Mr Kipling.

Who is Mr. Kipling ? The only Kipling I am aware of is Rudyard Kipling. Perhaps this is some 'insider' reference ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 07:07 PM

Hi

My experience of Obama is very different to yours Bakerman.

An Enforcement Officers dream, said nothing and quietly got on with eliminating the dangers.

He got Osama and said nothing until the deed was done, no trial, no body to worship.

Very, very different to Trump.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
(laughing) Actually, I am fairly center on the political spectrum, and nowhere near far right.
America has a totally different definition of left and right to the rest of the world.

And believe me you are further right than you think you are.

What about ex president Obama's name ?
Why do you continue to insult the office ?
bakerman
Mexico

02-08-2018, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

An Enforcement Officers dream, said nothing and quietly got on with eliminating the dangers.

He got Osama and said nothing until the deed was done, no trial, no body to worship.

Quite frankly, I don't care that he happened to be the one who got Bin Laden. To me he is just a smooth talking communist who tried to nationalize our health care system, and in the process royally screwed it up.

There are a hundred reason why I don't like, or respect O'Bama, but this thread is not about him. It's about having at least a minimal balance within our American media.

Now, if you feel qualified, if you think you know more about the American media than I do, then by all means, let's discuss that.

P.S. The deliberate misspelling of O'Bama's name is a put down and an American joke. It came from a political cartoon. He often talked about multi-tasking. Screwing everything up is not multi-tasking.
bakerman
Mexico

02-08-2018, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
America has a totally different definition of left and right to the rest of the world.

And believe me you are further right than you think you are.

I have a news flash for you. I don't live my life according to what you think. Or what anyone else thinks. Neither do most Americans.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I don't live my life according to what you think. Or what anyone else thinks.
Typical far right Americano.............talk to yourself mate.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It is thought by some that Obama was the cause of the rise ISIS because of his pussy footedness.

Also I think some of the racial tensions can be blamed on him and with a biased leftwing media supporting him at the time.

Think the tide is turning hopefully to a more balanced Media in the USA because the "normal" man is making his voice heard
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Typical far right Americano.............talk to yourself mate.
Think 63 million far right Americans voted for Trump so do not think they will find it hard for someone to talk to.

Think all you could find to talk to is UJ.

Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top