Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 03:56 PM

Re: Binko & Co

I hope all goes well for little Binko tomorrow....
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2011, 04:42 PM

omg

now I can breathe again. I've read all trough the thread going will she/won't she/will she?

Thank goodness for (relatively) happy endings. Best wishes for her continued recovery
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2011, 12:32 PM

Binko's seen the vet this morning and he's very pleased with her, she's put on weight, confirmed she cannot see out of that eye and he'll leave well alone unless it changes and signed her off. She's just gone home to her very busy family laden up with new toys, blankie and lots of kisses from me. My son gave me a thank you card (written by Binko herself), a bouquet of flowers and a little teddy bear. I'm not sad, I'll see her when I visit them, just happy she's well and gone back home where she belongs.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2011, 12:41 PM

I'm so pleased the vet gave her health the ok, shame about her eye but they say animals do adjust very quickly to having sight in just the one eye..... fingers crossed she won't have any trouble with it now.

What a lucky little girl returning home with all those presents from her foster nan! How nice of your son to show his appreciation of the care and love you gave to Binko ...... maybe we can have a pic of her when she has settled back into her home
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2011, 03:36 PM

Mary that is a lovely end to the story let's hope that will be the last of vet visits for Binko.

Nice that your son showed his appreciation for all you have done.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2011, 04:20 PM

I do love the ending; was a bit worried for a while that the little girl wouldn't make it. She and your son do owe you a lot for your loving care that made it possible.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2011, 05:07 PM

Thank you but I loved her anyway, so she was no bother to care for. Just called their home and Binko and Star (her sister cat) are charging around the house playing while Dizzy the dog has licked her all over and just wants to nuzzle her, hope this lasts (?) Their two oldest kiddies started back to school today and the youngest started for the first time so they had a lovely surprise when they got in.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2011, 08:11 PM

That's such great news
You really deserve a pat on the back you know, for pulling her through; it can't hve been easy for either of you
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2011, 04:04 AM

Poor Baby........I just hate when these things happen.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top